Christmas Time - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-23-2001, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Talking Christmas Time

I sit here and play on my new laptop thinking Where did everyone go! Well, weather turns chilly, Christmas shopping, spending time with family and friends, and dealing with the nations unexpected twists and turns.

I am so looking foward to warmer weather, leaves on trees, green grass, and long motorcycle rides through the country, or where ever Justin takes us, lol.

I am hoping that everyone has a safe and joyous time with family and friends during this holiday season.

Send me an e-mail, I am having withdrawl from SBW.

What is everyone doing? Life going okay?

Last edited by Kathy; 12-24-2001 at 11:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-24-2001, 07:33 AM

Talking

Don't you worry, I've got plenty of new roads to try out for next year!

Just sitting here at work making last minute presents for the family. Very quiet around here, but I'll be rushing around tomorrow doing the family thing.

Not doing much besides working, doing home stuff (clean, sand, install, paint, repeat ten times and be sore in the morning) occassional rides on decent days (finally got some winter gloves, so I don't have to stuff my other ones with big ol' yellow rain liners). Trying to get some freelance business so I have some cash to spend on bike toys.

that's about it. Just about ready to go home and have an eggnog in preparation for my girlfriend's family

happy holidays!

"Goat butts against hedge, and his horns become entangled."- Egg Shen
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-25-2001, 06:36 AM

Kathy, I live in Buffalo NY area and everyone was hopping for a white Christmas, well their wish came true 18" so far, by wednesday evening maybe 2' +. anyway santa got me a Deluxe Streetfinder and I am looking at West Virginia and can"t seem to find any straight roads Two guesses where I will be riding a few times next year O.K. so you got it on the first guess Merry Christmas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode