Sportbike World banner

Central PA

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Andy_7676 
#1 ·
Hey, I'm pretty new to the sportbike scene, been riding for about two months. I just wanted to see if anyone in Central PA knows of any good rides. I like going up to Penn State Main at night but its not all that great riding by yourself.

#2 ·
I'm from the lewistown area.....just got my bike about 2 weeks ago...so havent had alot of time to ride. I actually bought my bike from a guy in woolrich. There's a prettty cool road to cruise on from the haven area that runs up to coudersport. I think its route 664 or something like that, up on top of the mountain. I'll let you know if/when i find some cool rides around. There's so many miles of mountain roads around here that it shouldnt be too hard to find a good ride.

let me know if you've got any good places to go.

#3 ·
Sup?

Hey man, I know of the road you are talking about to coudersport...never been on it with my bike though. Usually if I get really bored I just go up to State College(Penn State Main) and raise hell. Name a night and we can meet up there and meet up with my cousin and his crew.

Peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.