Sportbike World banner

Selling a bunch of helmets

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  DocThee 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
G
#9 ·
Please, dont take offense to this BUT...
YOUR CRAZY....!

Your selling helmets for $100 that are used.... Ah, you can buy these helmets NEW for $100 and less....
Most people dont buy used helmets as they should be scrapped even when dropped on the ground..

Dont think I'm trying to be a cock, I'll save that for later today.. BUT, just to inform you!

#12 ·
jackdrinker said:
Please, dont take offense to this BUT...
YOUR CRAZY....!

Your selling helmets for $100 that are used.... Ah, you can buy these helmets NEW for $100 and less....
Most people dont buy used helmets as they should be scrapped even when dropped on the ground..

Dont think I'm trying to be a cock, I'll save that for later today.. BUT, just to inform you!
<3

I have an or best offer on each, and to my knowledge, the nolan has been dropped from a passenger peg twice, but nothin on the hjc. I'd wreck something if it was crashed in, but then again all of these helmets are polycarb's, so they dont crumple as easy as my new vemar. Thats toast if less happens to it.

I can also say the atv helmet is brand new, and I bought it from a store for 120, if i have to loose more than 20, i'll be sad, but so be it. I just posted those because it felt good, looking at hjc's website and seeing msrp was in the 150's or so

G
#13 ·
I can understand, BUT, now it's an old model and MSRP doesn't mean squat..
Look on sites like
helmetharbor.com
rockymountainmc.com
flyinbriansdeals.com

You'll see how poly HJC's go for...

Did you get the carbon Vemar?

#15 ·
bmacd said:
I see semen stains!!!! Upper left corner, about two inches down, 3-4 inches across!!!

-=bmacd=-
geesh you couldn't clean up after yourself :confused:

:twofinger

E.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.