Sportbike World banner

Riding Saturday May 18th or durring the following week

561 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  xboxdynasty 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven't had much of a chance to ride this past week and was wondering if anyone wanted to go out on Sat. sometime or maybe an evening next week when it's nice. I would like to go out of the city maybe find some country roads. I would be sweet to ride with someone who knows a good trip and could show me some pointers in my riding style along the way (I got my first bike almost a month ago and license last year.)

Looking for a couple hour trip at most 2-3 hours as my back isn't in too good of shape lately from work. Maybe longer if we go out somewhere and stop for a while before coming back.

Just give me a call or a pm 586 216 0345

I'm at 14/garfield ish Fraser...

Ed

#4 · (Edited)
Alright... Sounds cool I think I'll go to the BBQ. That is unless TheCap wants some company. Is there a group leaving from my area or what? I dont want to have to look at a sheet of directions on the freeway lol.

Jen maybe we could hook up on the way?:) What time you planning on leaving?

Edit

On second thought I worked 12 hours today... (construction) I think I'm gonna ride at my own pace tomorrow and not get tied down. I might make it anyways thought...

thanks

#5 ·
Yo X!
We will be leaving from the Starbucks parking lot on Crooks, north of Long Lake rd (18mile) between 11:45 and noon. If you get on I-75 heading north, the Crooks rd exit will dump you out right into the Starbucks parking lot.

We will meet up with the other group at the MM108 exit on I-75. We will leave all together then at 1pm for the BBQ in Saginaw.

This should not be a difficult ride, so you should feel comfortable.

Our plan is to be at the BBQ by 2-ish.
Some of us will be leaving around 4pm as they have other obligations, so if you wish, you can depart then.

Overall, the day should be fun and relaxed, not a marathon by any means.

#6 ·
Hey Xbox...no excuses!! ;) I just got in from Snookers tonight so I'll probaby be a little slow tomorrow too...lol Gimme a call in the morning, around 9am and I can give you a better idea of what's going on.

Captain mentioned that he was going to try and make it to the BBQ....

Jen
(248) 613-7964

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.