maine sportbike ride? - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mainerdr
you know how woman are they always get what they want.... "Ahhh.... the power of PU$$Y"

Sometimes I am ashamed to be associated with others of the same gender.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 12:35 PM

If a red Hyundai Tiburon is around mainerdr and I, DEFINITELy don't follow our lead as to how to ride!!

As for this weekend, either day's good for me. A Saturday ride would be great. What time and where, bitches? (sorry, I'm a Chappelle fan)
post #23 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Lets do it sat then. I am open on time as long as it's after 12. I gots to get my beauty sleep!

any suggestions on a ride? I will plan one if you want, I like doing that.

Where do ya want to meet?

as for the "bitches" aka: fine honeys! Bring em if you got em!
It's up to you if you want a co-pilot. I don't like having one on back but then again my girl rides so no need to...... ; and I had better not have a honey on back....lol... she will kill me or I will knock her off hangin a 12!! lol

give me your suggestion and we can sort em out.

as for the Tiberpoop.... i got some new tricks in my bag for him.....

Last edited by mainerdr; 08-17-2005 at 12:56 PM.

post #24 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 01:29 PM

Saturday afternoon sounds perfect to me. I'm not terribly familiar with the area (I've only been in Maine for the summer) so if you guys can plan out a route, I'm more than happy to follow.

I can meet anywhere so that's not an issue for me. I live in South Portland really close to the mall but if we're going North, we could hook up in Freeport, Topsham, Auburn, Gray, wherever.

I'm excited for this. I'll let you guys take care of the Tiburons while I take care of myself.

You guys are gonna laugh at me, too, since I'm geared up to the nines but am still so new. At least I look the part, right?

Last edited by raptor13; 08-17-2005 at 01:32 PM.
post #25 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 01:50 PM

Anytime is good on Saturday. My Saturday is free after 12. I'll work in the morning, and then take off to meet you guys.

mainerdr, why don't you plan a route, since you know the area the best and you ride it all of the time. Let us know a time and place and, speaking for myself, I'll meet then and there.

I'm not bringing a passenger: mine's never ridden before, and I don't want her first experience to be one where she cracks my rib from sheer fright. Lol. . .I always do group rides solo. I never knew anybody who brought someone on a group ride before.

Raptor13, we'll look out for you during the ride. This should be fun for you, and if we do this right, we'll stop off for a bite to eat after a couple of hours and we can listen to you and help you through anything that might be troubling you with the ride. More than likely, you'll just have a huge permagrin when we stop for food.
post #26 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 01:51 PM

Quote:
[i]You guys are gonna laugh at me, too, since I'm geared up to the nines but am still so new. At least I look the part, right? [/B]
No, we won't laugh at you: we were all noobs at one point, too.
post #27 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wheelie123
More than likely, you'll just have a huge permagrin when we stop for food.
That's the whole idea, isn't it? Damn straight.
post #28 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:05 AM Thread Starter

I have some other riders that will join up with us at or after 3pm in Lewiston.

Maybe we can take a loop and meet with them in Auburn or something. The boys we can meet up with are damn good riders... if you want to see some crazy wheelies and stand up's for miles then we should hook up with them.

If you juust want to putt putt around we should stay clear.... don't feel like you have to keep up, since they all have tons of experience and not a bike smaller than a 1000. However they are really good about waiting if anyone falls back.

So far for sure I it's the 2zx9's, GSX750 and an R6. We can start the day like that! Unless ZX6R1033 want's to join in..... since it's saturday he may... I will PM him now...
post #29 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:48 AM

I personally don't care who we ride with, but I'm just thinking about Raptor13 here. I just don't want to see him try and do the stunts and hurt himself. Raptor13, I only say that because it happened to me.

The best riding lesson anyone ever taught me: ride at your own pace.
post #30 of 63 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:04 AM Thread Starter

best lesson I learned was to stay away from wheelie123....

just kidding.... he is a fine rider...

I just hear that he has a little pipe....
kidding......

Hey I looked into that slip on.... Muzzy round's are quite smaller than the ovals. So I do think it is the right one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode