Sportbike World banner

Introduction

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Bluto 
#1 ·
Hey there guys and ladies,
I figured I'd introduce myself, My name's Matt, I ride a 2003 sv1000n, and live just south of Lapeer (BFE as some of you put it).
I'm always looking to go riding and it looks like you're one of the few sportbike groups in the area. I'll definately be attending RO bike night in the future, so I'll probably be able to introduce myself in person at that time.

Ride safe, Ride fast

bigmatt

#3 ·
Bluto said:
What's up bigmatt Lapeer isn't all that far. I grew up in Dryden/Almont myself so I guess you could call me an old local of those parts. We have a relationship with Ray C's in Lapeer so that's local to you as well. Welcome to the board. :D
I thought new members were'nt allowed to post up and introduce themselves? Oh, nevermind, wrong messageboard.

#5 ·
LuckyStrike said:
I thought new members were'nt allowed to post up and introduce themselves? Oh, nevermind, wrong messageboard.
I completely agree. This man is breaking the rules of the boards. Please shut down this thread in its entirety, and please use proper English from now on. We are not a bunch of hicks from Metamora, MI.

:ban:

:twofinger

#6 ·
Bluto said:
What's up bigmatt Lapeer isn't all that far. I grew up in Dryden/Almont myself so I guess you could call me an old local of those parts. We have a relationship with Ray C's in Lapeer so that's local to you as well. Welcome to the board. :D
I actually live in metamora, but no-one's ever heard of it so I just say I'm near lapeer.

Also, aren't we all rule breakers? Where should I have put this all knowing one??

#7 ·
Bigmatt said:
I actually live in metamora, but no-one's ever heard of it so I just say I'm near lapeer.

Also, aren't we all rule breakers? Where should I have put this all knowing one??
welcome :twofinger . you posted in the right area...these guys are just makin fun of an earlier post about a cedar pointe forum natzi:

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58235

#15 ·
Welcome to the Mad House :twofinger (geesh where have I heard that before - lol.. oh yeah me on two other threads :p )

I ride through Lapeer and Metamora many of times to head down yonder (West side dealings that is...) I live up by Caseville so I'm an hour and a half north of you ;) If ya ever feel like takin a ride through the Thumb area or Vassar let me know...

Not sure what's been planned with Redline yet but I know I'll be offering up to lead this route a time or two this summer for whomever wants to get out of the city :thumb:

E.
if metamora is BFE the what the hell would Caseville be :confused:

#16 ·
Bluto said:
I got a buddy that lives in metamora actually. He's a tucker rocky rep.
Chuck.. Mike lives in Davison.. sheesh.. I know your friends better than you do! :rolleyes: lol

Welcome to the board man! Hold on tight because this forum can be quite the rollar coaster ride sometimes! ;) Gald you could join us! :twofinger

#19 ·
Tigress said:
Chuck.. Mike lives in Davison.. sheesh.. I know your friends better than you do! :rolleyes: lol

Welcome to the board man! Hold on tight because this forum can be quite the rollar coaster ride sometimes! ;) Gald you could join us! :twofinger
Baaaahhhhh. :crying: Oh yeah? Yeah? Well you spelled glad wrong. And yo momma...uh...is my momma so neva mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.