Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - We're Gonna Have A Problem Here....
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
spicersh
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Having witnessed this bumblefuck's "skillz" firsthand a few times, I was thinking more along the lines of popping some popcorn, grabbing an Arrogant Bastard Ale, and sitting in our yard watching intently until he turns himself into street pizza.

Though I do like the idea of throwing cats at him....

In all honesty I don't see talking to him as a viable option...call it a hunch. He and his girl are very obviously extremely narcissistic and therefore care very little about anyone they may step on while making themselves look cool. Just my take though, I could be wrong. I anticipate he'll either wreck horribly or get tired of riding, thus solving issue.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome