*HUGE* Sportbike/Supermoto Photo -- Sat. 10/27 (Riders Needed) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-18-2007, 07:59 AM Thread Starter

*HUGE* Sportbike/Supermoto Photo -- Sat. 10/27 (Riders Needed)

DATE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27TH
GROUP PHOTO: 2pm
13515 Yarmouth Dr, Pickerington, OH 43147

This is for my friend Mikey, a riding brother (aka mikeydread or for description purposes tall goofy Jamaican on a green ZX7R and yellow DRZ supermoto) who is in the hospital from an accident on September 30th riding in WV. Although no one witnessed the accident because he had gone ahead of the group, they believe he low-sided on his supermoto and slid into a guardrail. Even though he was wearing his full one-piece leathers, gloves, boots and helmet it would be a head injury that would be most threatening to his future.

On my visit to him recently in the hospital where he is undergoing rehab he's requested photos...lots of them. So I want to do one better and create the biggest sportbike/supermoto photo I can.

This is my call out to you all who ride sportbikes and supermotos to come and just be in the photo (what else ya gonna do now that the winter is forthcoming). I've actually been wanting to do this for a long time anyways and this just solidifies the need for an awesome photo like this. If you ride track only, put your bike in the bed of your truck (or whatever) and head down there anyways.

We'll also be doing a cook-out fund raiser (rain or shine) from noon - 3pm where $20 will get you food, admission to the museum and a door prize ticket for the prizes we are trying to drum up between now and then!

Hope to see you there and if for nothing else other than creating a kick ass photo!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 08:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to R37ribution
How did the shoot go? I just joined and didn't know about it.

I don't plan nothin, I don't expect nothin, I play the game of life as it comes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode