97 gsxr 600 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

97 gsxr 600

its a 1997 suzuki gsxr 600 but the motor is a 99 600.would be willing to get rid of for a decent car for my fiance. does need a new rear tire. and there is a small stress fracture that was there when i got it. this winter i replaced everything encluding the engine which has 12k on it. the bike says 37k but again i replaced everything but the frame, left handlebar, rims, tires, forks.everything is straight and has all new rear brake system. master cyclinder, rotor, pads, calipers. brand new rear chain,gold series. the carbs need synced and b/c of that it is missing and fouling out the plugs. an easy fix. and it needs a new mirror mount bracket and b/c of that there are cracks in the paint on the frontend. it does run and i can drive it but as said it is missing. right now there is no insurance so i am not riding it. if u have any questions i will be glad to answer [email protected] or 309-648-1811
im only wanting 3k. let me know. i have to get rid of it fast and with the gas prices 3k isnt bad at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d8_1_b3.jpg (24.3 KB, 69 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 09:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to treyZ28
I'm extremely interested. Slightly above my price range but on the upside I have cash in hand a pickup truck. I can arrive with $100 bills.

shoot me some more pictures and please list everything that is wrong with it. I'm not going to miss anything and I'll be bitter if I drove from MI to IL for nothing.

[email protected]

2000 GSXR600- Sold
2001 ZX6R- New toy
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 05:14 AM Thread Starter

my email is [email protected]

kind of pickup, milage, condition, etc on that...the bike right now i am riding around. i believe the carbs might be able to use a slight tune up but like i said. im riding it to work with the for sale ad. email me and we can talk more. and i just threw a rear tire on the back. not much life left on it but more than what the old tire had. hit me up and i can give u a phone number and we can talk and maybe work something out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode