Saginaw/Flint/Detroit ride to Pinckney Area - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Saginaw/Flint/Detroit ride to Pinckney Area

Sorry for the late notice but if anybody is looking to ride sat.

Saturday I'm meeting a buddy in Flint and another Buddy from Northville to ride the Pinckney area. Anyone is welcome to come along. I'm not to familier with the Pinckney area but looks like some good roads to ride. For anyone that wants to go here is the agenda or where I'm meeting up with friends for the ride. I live in Saginaw.

Leaving Saginaw (Green Acres Plaza, State/Hemmeter Rd) I live just down the road on Hemmeter, so I'll stop at Green Acres Plaza to see if anyone shows up to ride along. Names Steve, I'll be on a silver/red F4i.
10:30 AM

Meeting up with a friend at exit 88 off of M-23 (Believe its Grand Blanc Rd, meet at the gas station at the exit). He rides a 929 Erion Racing Ed., his names Dan
11:30 AM

Meeting the next guy at the M-59 exit off of M-23 (There is a gas station that has a Subway and Taco Bell in it, I think its a Shell station). He rides a gixxer 600, his name is Kurt.
12:00 Noon

From there we're heading over to the Pinckney area to look for some good riding roads. I plan on putting on a lot miles Sat. so if you want to ride your welcome to meet us at any of the stops. Hope to get a big group going, especially if anyone familier with the Pinckney Area or any other area around there to ride. -Later

Steve

2002 CBR600F4i
Silver/Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2003, 07:13 PM

Hi Steve

Hi Steve.... my name is also Steve... I also live in Saginaw..... and it is now 1am Sunday morning as I check out SBW..... soooooo it is just a bit late for me to find this post.... no matter, next time.

Anyway, today was a beautiful day......I didn't go riding today at all (my #2 favorite thing to do) nor did I go to the firing range (my #3 favorite thing to do). I spent the day with my lady digging up the yard for some tomato plants she wants to stick in the ground (I was protecting access to the #1 favorite thing I like to do).

Gimme a holler for next time OK?

Oh yeah, lemme know if ya found some good roads?

When I was young and in my prime,
I used to ride all the time.
Now that I'm getting old and grey,
I only ride once a day.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2003, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Steve,

Found some great roads down by pinckney. Had a lot of fun. I've actually been back down there again since I posted this. Probably won't be back out for any big rides again for a couple of weeks. Next couple of weekends are tied up. I'll post again when I go.

Steve

2002 CBR600F4i
Silver/Red

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2003, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by f4irider02
Steve,

Found some great roads down by pinckney. Had a lot of fun. I've actually been back down there again since I posted this. Probably won't be back out for any big rides again for a couple of weeks. Next couple of weekends are tied up. I'll post again when I go.

Steve
Ok.... I'll watch for your post!

When I was young and in my prime,
I used to ride all the time.
Now that I'm getting old and grey,
I only ride once a day.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2003, 09:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mattolin
Thumbs up looking to ride

HELLO my name is matt and i would like to ride with you guys i am new to this area. I have a suzuki TL1000R its yellow and i do know where.M-59 and M-23 is so tell Kurt that i will be there at 12:00 noon. Hope its a nice day see you there
Thank you Matt
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2003, 10:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to CBR_Brutha Send a message via Yahoo to CBR_Brutha
Re: looking to ride

Quote:
Originally posted by mattolin
HELLO my name is matt and i would like to ride with you guys i am new to this area. I have a suzuki TL1000R its yellow and i do know where.M-59 and M-23 is so tell Kurt that i will be there at 12:00 noon. Hope its a nice day see you there
Thank you Matt
Dude, that ride was awhile ago, so you're not going to meet anyone there. However, I'm sure more rides will come up soon, as I really need to find some good ppl. to ride with myself. Haven't found any yet in Northville, where I just moved. Anyway, just wanted to let you know about the date...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
instructor
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 04:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Re: Saginaw/Flint/Detroit ride to Pinckney Area

Quote:
Originally posted by f4irider02
Sorry for the late notice but if anybody is looking to ride sat.

Saturday I'm meeting a buddy in Flint and another Buddy from Northville to ride the Pinckney area. Anyone is welcome to come along. I'm not to familier with the Pinckney area but looks like some good roads to ride. For anyone that wants to go here is the agenda or where I'm meeting up with friends for the ride. I live in Saginaw.

Leaving Saginaw (Green Acres Plaza, State/Hemmeter Rd) I live just down the road on Hemmeter, so I'll stop at Green Acres Plaza to see if anyone shows up to ride along. Names Steve, I'll be on a silver/red F4i.
10:30 AM

Meeting up with a friend at exit 88 off of M-23 (Believe its Grand Blanc Rd, meet at the gas station at the exit). He rides a 929 Erion Racing Ed., his names Dan
11:30 AM

Meeting the next guy at the M-59 exit off of M-23 (There is a gas station that has a Subway and Taco Bell in it, I think its a Shell station). He rides a gixxer 600, his name is Kurt.
12:00 Noon

From there we're heading over to the Pinckney area to look for some good riding roads. I plan on putting on a lot miles Sat. so if you want to ride your welcome to meet us at any of the stops. Hope to get a big group going, especially if anyone familier with the Pinckney Area or any other area around there to ride. -Later

Steve
Man, sorry I missed you guys. That sounded like a nice ride. Great ride plan by the way! Let me know when you ride again, we can hook up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode