Calling all Missouri riders!!!!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-13-2002, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Calling all Missouri riders!!!!!!!

Ok I am going to give this a shot......

My friends and I have established a "call list" of people that we know and ride with in the local area. So heres my Idea. I would like to expand that list to all missouri riders interested. The way it works is whenever we go on a local ride, charity ride, poker run, etc, we call the people on the list and let them know the scoop. We are located outside warrensburg(1hr east of KC), so I know its not feasible to call people all over the state just to go on a local ride. But we can keep everyone posted on show, races,rides etc. How I would like it to work is anyone interested email me your phone number and/ or email addy and I will create a list. Then depending on where, when and what is going on, we will call whoever is within a reasonable distance. Everyone who subscribes will be emailed a copy of the list. So if you don't want everyone else to have your info, make sure to let me know.So thats the start.... DOES anyone have any SUGGESTIONS, questions or concerns. Please let me know. This is just a trial and error thing. My goal is to build a community of riders in the area.

J-

"You slingshot out of a corner after being RaGgEd at the apex......With a grin on your face you grab a handfull of throttle and you think to yourself...Life is good!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-13-2002, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Sorry I forgot...... My email addy for this is

[email protected]

J-

"You slingshot out of a corner after being RaGgEd at the apex......With a grin on your face you grab a handfull of throttle and you think to yourself...Life is good!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode