last saturday... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

last saturday...

just thought i'd share my ride...last saturday, me and a friend of mine took off for 555. we are going along and having a real good time, when we hit patch that has been gravelled or chipped and sealed or whatever its called. so we ride through that very slowly and cautiously, and finally it ends right before chesterville. so if anyone plans on taking 555 in for the rest of the season my advice would be to turn onto 37 and take that to 377 then back to 555. anywayz we stop in chesterville to see a fellow riding buddy of ours but he isnt home, so we stop in at the local mechanic shop and look at the map for a better ride home. we see a V65 magna sitting down the street. suddenly we hear it fire up and come roaring our way. the guy gets into 2nd and clutches it straight up to show how skilled he was i guess so we give him the thumbs up and get back to looking at our map. well the guy comes back and takes off his helmet, and complains about his face being all wet. so my buddy asks him if he hit a mud puddle or something? the guy replies no my beer splashed all over me. we both looked up from our map and laughed at the guy. somehow he had his beer stuck up in his handlebars. we bs'd for a lil while before we took off...anywayz just wanted to warn everyone about the gravel on 555 and the drunken wheelie king on the V65 in chesterville. my advice would be to avoid both. if anyone has any stories about there weekend post them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 01:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Breeze Send a message via Yahoo to Breeze
Thanx for the heads up bro. Especially the one about the drunken wheelie king...

My weekend was a little less as exciting but hell, you asked..

Friday started like any other day really. Got up, went to work...blah-blah-blah...

Friday evening i went into hock clean up to my ears and brought home my brandie new 2002 F150.

Saturday, i and the little woman loaded up and headed to Circleville to the YSR races which i have been attending most of this year. Well, i ended up some how racing in a 30 lap endurance race later in the afternoon. Hell, really didn't too bad. I was lapped twiced and still finished 7th out of 11. Didn't even fall down. Good thing really considering i was in borrowed leathers and on a borrowed bike too.

Sunday, washed the little ladies car and my pretty new truck and helped a friend work on his Katana...

Hrmmm, all in all, i had a pretty good weekend as well...

Rob

Fast is dangerous,dangerous is thrilling,thrilling is powerful and powerful is sexy...

Or..something like that.

OHIO RIDERS RULE !!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode