New sportbike club in southeast michiagan - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

New sportbike club in southeast michiagan

Hey,

If anyone is interested in joining a real ryder club in southeast michigan go to www.wideopensportbikes.com. we have a large number of members and are looking to expand.

We are all about riding sportbikes like they were ment to be ridden...twisties,trackdays, and lot activites envolving ridering. Unlike some clubs here in MI.....we actually do some
riding not just sitting around letting pass-er-byers check our
bikes out. We offer a racing programs for any of are members who want to put there bike on the track...we have a club owened service center with a full line of snapon sponered tools. I have setup a deal with MGP to have private intructors for our racers when you go to get your racing licence. We have trips to great twisties roads all over michigan and surronding states.

Bottom line is were about riding....Most clubs bragg about Wheelies and hey my bike does 180 in straght line..... My buddies 3 year old kid pulls wheelies on her bigwheel too so does that make her a good rider? So if your looking for a club to hang with check out our page and emil us...we lots of skill sets in the club from neebies to advanced riders....Everyone is welcome.

Thanks for your time.

Twisty
www.wideopensportbikes.com

Twisty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Some use kneesliders to make sparks...I use my exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 10:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to nvmyr6 Send a message via Yahoo to nvmyr6
what clubs in Mi would you be talking about? Theres only 2 that I know of DSR and MCSB I hope the club slamming in your post wasn't about either us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nvmyr6; 07-15-2002 at 02:36 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Slamming

Whats brother there was no slamming of DSR or MCSB... I rode with them to AA like 2 thurdays ago. There are a few other groups around the area that Iam referring to. Your guys website was the modle for ours.... I am waiting for my copy of flash to overlay the contents so far and we should have a pretty decent site.

But I did not mean anything towards you guys..... Do you guys do trackdays? If so we got gratten for a few days next month if you want to come out and do some kneedragging......

Later,

Twisty

Twisty

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 01:53 PM

Talking DSR guy

Man you need to get out more...There are tons of clubs all over and I agree with the other guy a lot of these clubs are all about look at me I have sport bike. And what is you conscience bothing about this.......The did not say any names or refer to anyone. I think that a little to offensive about this.....Most of the guys down here in Wyandotte at posers showing up in tee's and shorts. I donít any stunts besides wheelies...but I would never leave the house in shorts.

Well I hope you guys get over this......

Concerned elder
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 02:29 PM

Re: Slamming

Quote:
Originally posted by tl1000badboy
Whats brother there was no slamming of DSR or MCSB... I rode with them to AA like 2 thurdays ago. There are a few other groups around the area that Iam referring to. Your guys website was the modle for ours.... I am waiting for my copy of flash to overlay the contents so far and we should have a pretty decent site.

But I did not mean anything towards you guys..... Do you guys do trackdays? If so we got gratten for a few days next month if you want to come out and do some kneedragging......

Later,

Twisty
I have never heard of any other club besides the two my bad( some guy started slamming us for no reason so just wondering) We have about 4 members that race still a few that use top and a bunch of track day whores( go when ever they can) I would like to go but Don't have pants and am having a hard time finding ones that fit right (tall big thighs skinny legs) I was not slamming just wondering. Do any of these other Mi clubs have sites I would like to check them out

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

I dont like to name names but try concretesurfer.net....Its just one of many.....

Anyway we should meet up and do some riding.

Twisty

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tl1000badboy
I dont like to name names but try concretesurfer.net....Its just one of many.....

Anyway we should meet up and do some riding.
thats cool about the names. No need to point fingers but if you have web addresses of other Mi clubs please share I am down to ride with anyone and everyone. I like the poker rund=s and what ever for anyclub I just like checking the stuff out.
I think we are haveing a ride a week from saturday probally about 60-100 bikes And I think we are heading out to harsins (sp) island a lot of pics and meeting new people but still fun (doubt you will be able to drag a knee j/k) But anyway if you are ever looking for people to ride with or b.s with check out our board http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/for...s=&forumid=105 there are a lot of cool people on there members and non members 9at least 20x the post as here) Any way please check us out and post your track days and maybe come out to some of the other members. No hard feelings about my post just get sick of being called a squid (by people I will out ride any day)(maybe not you) but a lot of people just because I put money into my bike you know how it is

btw were you talking about riding groups or stunt groups I know of at least 20 differant stunt groups but only the two riding clubs

Last edited by nvmyr6; 07-16-2002 at 08:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode