SE Michigan Riders - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 03:47 AM

SE Michigan Riders

I'm with it! I'm in Redford and ride every chance I get! Just let me know when and where!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 09:52 PM

Re: SE Michigan Riders

Quote:
Originally posted by Gixxerfreak24_7
I'm with it! I'm in Redford and ride every chance I get! Just let me know when and where!
I'm in Redford too, 5mi/Beech area...where in Redford are you??
post #13 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 06:37 PM

Post SE Michigan Riders

I'm right down the street from you! Beech and Schoolcraft, now aint that somethin'! If you're with it, I have another buddy who lives in Westland (real cool fella), and we went out for a while last Saturday and had a blast! Let me know if you want to roll. Remember, "safety first!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 122_0307_gsxr11_s.jpg (5.0 KB, 149 views)

post #14 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 08:44 PM

Hey i'm new and live in westland,ford and wayne i'm always up for a ride.
Anyone up for thursday?????(sept29)Dont really care for roylejoke,dont wanna stand around,I'd rather ride.can ride anytime just post up

Last edited by Retread; 09-28-2005 at 08:55 PM.
post #15 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 12:48 AM

Re: SE Michigan Riders

Quote:
Originally posted by Gixxerfreak24_7
I'm right down the street from you! Beech and Schoolcraft, now aint that somethin'! If you're with it, I have another buddy who lives in Westland (real cool fella), and we went out for a while last Saturday and had a blast! Let me know if you want to roll. Remember, "safety first!"
On Beech?? If so, I think I've seen your bike parked out front. Saturday (oct 1) is my son's b-day party. maybe afterward I can make it. The party is at 11:30a until 1:30ish I think. Retread was wanting to do some riding this weekend too.
post #16 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Retread
Hey i'm new and live in westland,ford and wayne i'm always up for a ride.
Anyone up for thursday?????(sept29)Dont really care for roylejoke,dont wanna stand around,I'd rather ride.can ride anytime just post up
I'm not much for wanting to stand around either. I'm a member of a bike club (RedlineSuperbike) and we usually meet for a few then ride after.
Do you know what time Thurs you were thinkin about? I have to watch my kids (wife is going out with the girls), but I may be able to make arrangements for a sitter.
post #17 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:36 AM

hey bro how old is you son????HAPPY B-DAY,my wife and i just had a daughter on the 21st.what time do you meet up at
RO??? if u dont mind I'd like to tag along,or we could just go ridin at any time,i have thurs and fri off so let me know.
I have NO friends that ride.......i have hung out with another club (WOS) but had a misunderstanding with them,plus they never went riding,except going to the track.

Last edited by Retread; 09-29-2005 at 05:42 AM.
post #18 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:43 AM

Quote:
hey bro how old is you son????HAPPY B-DAY,my wife and i just had a daughter on the 21st.what time do you meet up at
RO??? if u dont mind I'd like to tag along.I have NO friends that
ride.......i have hung out with another club (WOS) but had a misunderstanding with them,plus they never went riding,except
going to the track.
My son will be 12 and my wifes two are 7 and almost 6 (in Nov).
Usually a group of riders will meet at the BP gas station on Mound Rd just North of I696. Take 696 East, exit onto Mound North, first station on the right. I know it's past RO to get there, but it makes for more riding
oops, forgot...they usually meet at 6:30pm and leave by 7pm
post #19 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:56 AM

are you going??? and if so could we meet up a little closer i dont know where mound road is mabee meet at the bp at inkster and craft?
post #20 of 131 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 02:22 PM

Quote:
are you going??? and if so could we meet up a little closer i dont know where mound road is mabee meet at the bp at inkster and craft?
sorry, I got caught up with family things...are you still wanting to go
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode