NE Ohio??? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-04-2002, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Smile NE Ohio???

Anyone from NE Ohio? I am in Akron and looking for some people to ride with if SPRING EVER GETS HERE!! Any big rides planned for the coming months???

~mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-05-2002, 04:34 PM

Re: NE Ohio???

Quote:
Originally posted by NEOrider
Anyone from NE Ohio? I am in Akron and looking for some people to ride with if SPRING EVER GETS HERE!! Any big rides planned for the coming months???

~mike
If you like aprilias, the demo truck will be at state 8 the 14th of april (next sunday) there should be 10-12 bikes to ride . maybe I'll see you there
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 10:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to BamBam Send a message via Yahoo to BamBam
Re: NE Ohio???

Quote:
Originally posted by NEOrider

~mike
Hey NEO Rider, I'm down in Bolivar, just south of Canton. Also looking for folk to ride with round these parts.
As a rule I tend to ride south from where I live as I find the roads get better further south. Occasionally meet up with various groups down near Millersberg, Coshocton, Zanesville and Hocking Hills region.
I'd be pleased to hook up sometime. Drop me a line.

Also you might want to keep an eye on the following sites:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/corecentralohio and http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/for...?s=&forumid=21 which is similar to this forum but with far more Ohio activity!!

Cheers, Bill (BamBam)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

I live in fear of not being misunderstood. ~ Oscar Wilde

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 10:50 PM

We were just up that way the other weekend for Park cycle's open house. Anyway, we usually head up and meet some guys in Carrolton (we're from Wintersville) and head out from there. Usually Saturdays around like 2ish at the Shell station there at the end of town. PM me if you ever feel like headin down this way.

"When in doubt..gas it."
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 11:02 PM

Doogie, thanks for the tip about Carrollton - I'd heard that there was a regular meet there at the gas staion but had never figured out when... that's cool - I'll drop by next time I'm out on a Saturday.
Do you ever head down south and do 800 down to 26 Marietta and across to Hocking Hills...? One of my favourite day out routes..

You're close to Cadiz, often find myself round that way - sure like to meet up sometime.

Cheers, Bill (BamBam)

-
-

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-15-2002, 05:13 AM

Yup, we take 800 occasionally, lost a bike on that road last year actually. We haven't made it that far south yet, it's funny you should say that. Just the other day we were figuring out a route down that way, heard something about 255 somewhere, supposed to be an awesome road. Next time you're going to head down that way drop me a line and I'll head down. Not for a couple weeks though my rear tire is almost to the wear indicators. Probably just stay local until it's shot and I buy a new one. Also if you ever hit Wintersville around 1 on a Saturday we'll be at the Speedway just down the road from Wendy's.

"When in doubt..gas it."
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-15-2002, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Sounds cool!! I will try to make it down some weekend.....

Anyone know of a place around to get my bike painted? Cleve/akron area???
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-15-2002, 01:53 PM

Talking Rider here in Canal Fulton

I live between Akron/Canton and any time anyone wants to ride give me a call 330-882-2948.

Neorider:

Call Jeff at crooked river motorcycle inc. 330-630-9430 or
WWW.crookedrivermc.com. I think he knows someone who paints bikes!

Later Spanky-R1
Scott
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:10 PM

I'm going to try to get to the SBN breakfast this Sunday - if the weather's good ... Anyone interested in meeting up in Canton or Massillon and riding over to Lima together??

Details at: http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sho...threadid=59577

Cheers, Bill (BamBam)

-
-

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

I wish my bike would be painted by then!! I would like to!! anything wrong with riding a primered bike??? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode