Anyone in Indiana? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Rio

Question Anyone in Indiana?

Anybody ride in Indiana? I ride throughout central and southern Indiana. I'm looking for a few people or perhaps a group to go riding with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2001, 04:28 PM

Re: Anyone in Indiana?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rio
Anybody ride in Indiana? I ride throughout central and southern Indiana. I'm looking for a few people or perhaps a group to go riding with.
Yeah, I live in Indianapolis, on the northeast side of the city, in Geist. I would be more than willing to meet up with you and bring a bunch of friends if you would be up for a Brown County ride (Nashville and surrounding areas). The only problem with that is I, just yesterday, ripped a bunch of tendons in my left (shifter) foot. I went to the hospital, but I'm in Las Vegas right now, and have to see an Orthopedic Surgeon when I get back to tell me what has to be done before I can get back on the street. I hope that I'm not out for the entire season, but I'll let you know. If I am, I can still set you up with a ton of people in Indianapolis....

Reelin' 'em in.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2001, 07:06 PM

I live in noblesville about 15 minutes north of indy when i get my bike back in a cupple weeks I'll ride with you. I will personal message you when I get my bike back

Kyle M. Wilsonville, OR

"Big Dick's HARDCORE Road Racing School, where we drag more than our knees."

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The_CB_Kid
I live in noblesville about 15 minutes north of indy when i get my bike back in a cupple weeks I'll ride with you. I will personal message you when I get my bike back
Sounds from this post like your insurance might be hookin' you up, huh? I hope that things work out for you with the insurance and all...I'll be back from Vegas on Friday (I think), but I won't see the Orthoscopic Surgeon about my foot until next week, and I don't know how long it'll be till I can ride again....

Reelin' 'em in.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Rio

sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for the replies. I live on the south side of Indy and have been enjoying riding around southern Indiana. Either send me a message through ICQ or e-mail me. Both should be in my profile. Maybe we can get together for a ride.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 12:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to exupman
Cool

I live in downtown indy and ride with all the local people. i ride a silver R1. if youve ever been out and about the broad ripple or greenwood area youve probably seen me. just lookout for me.

War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 08:07 PM

Hey I think I seen you on I-465 or I-69 today on my to my tech classes in my moms cage... nice bike. Do you ride up to the Mcdonalds in Brood Ripple on friday or saturday nights?

Kyle M. Wilsonville, OR

"Big Dick's HARDCORE Road Racing School, where we drag more than our knees."
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 08:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to exupman
you can catch me at jimmy johns in ripple on a fri or sat night. you probably did see me on i69. i was riding to anderson to see my friend who works at anderson power sports

War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2001, 11:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to 524F4iracer
I live in Bloomington...like 45mins south of Indy. We have some awesome streets down here a lot that some people know about and some they don't. Shoot me an email...we are pretty much done for the year right now...hard to get the tires warmed up on the colder pavement to ride as aggressive as we do sometimes...sometimes forget for a couple of us that race season is over lol. Anyways we all have different bikes...me having the smallest cc at a 600 of course...but fair well against the bigger bore bikes but your more then welcome to come on down and get a hold of us next year. We come up to Ripple a few times a month a couple of us anyways...we have a lot of friends from Anderson and Elwood that we ride with and usually meet up there. Well take it easy bro. My email is [email protected]
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-12-2001, 05:27 AM
Banned

Yup, Southern Indiana here. Down in the real twisties of Indiana. Anyone interested in riding sometime look me up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode