Sportbike World banner

Hello. My name is Scissors, and I'm an alcoholic.

957 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Vash 
#1 ·
:D

New to this forum (obviously) and new to riding. I started with an MSF course to get my license, ride with full gear (except for pants where I usually just have jeans), and started on a Honda Shadow VLX during this past autumn. It took me an entire 4 days to drop it. That has to be a record.

I quickly outgrew the bike and picked up a Ducati ST4s, which scared the living hell out of me--perfect.

#2 ·
Welcome to SBW! :hello:

No record, I dropped mine in less than 24 hrs.

#5 ·
To make it worse it was my third bike.. my first took me a over a month to drop.. Not with this one. Go to a dealer pick it up, bring it home, take it to work the next day, park take off the helmet and watch the kickstand fall over.
So less than a full day of owning a bike and I'm already out looking for someone ot weld a peg together... it was a sign of things to come...

Welp they got 2 wheels so they fall over...

#6 ·
Crazy - It was my 3rd bike too. Same thing, bought from the dealer, rode to work next day, but then it was when I was riding to lunch that "it" happened.

Are we like long lost twins headed on the same path of life?

Wait, your to smart to be related to me, and your a damn crazy russian...:twofinger

-M-

#7 ·
And I dont have your impressive ability to type out sound effects.
:twofinger

Still, I'll be more than happy to buy my long lost twin a beer or two or five.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.