Sportbike World banner

65 girls in one school pregnant

2K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  almightys 
#1 ·
School To Unveil Three-Prong Program
UPDATED: 10:19 am EDT August 26, 2005

CANTON, Ohio -- There are 490 female students at Timken High School, and 65 are pregnant, NewsChannel5 reported.

Some would say that movies, TV, videogames, lazy parents and lax discipline may all be to blame.

Video

School officials are not sure what has contributed to so many pregnancies, but in response to them, the school is launching a three-prong educational program to address pregnancy, prevention and parenting.

WEWS also reported that students will face mounting tensions created by unplanned child-rearing responsibilities, causing students to quit school and plan for a GED. This will make it difficult for the Canton City School District to shake its academic watch designation by the state.

According to the Canton Health Department, statistics through July show that 104 of the 586 babies born to Canton residents in Aultman Hospital and Mercy Medical Center had mothers between 11 and 19.

WEWS discovered that the non-Canton rate was 7 percent. Canton was 15 percent.

Cleveland's rate is 20 percent.
The complete irony is that the school mascot is the Trojan.

-=bmacd=-

#5 ·
According to the Canton Health Department, statistics through July show that 104 of the 586 babies born to Canton residents in Aultman Hospital and Mercy Medical Center had mothers between 11 and 19.
:eek:

That's amazing...that 11 year olds are having babies. THEY are still babies! What is that.....6th grade?? I was more worried about getting my first bra back then!:rolleyes:

I think a lot of it has to do with the parents. Either they are too busy or too lazy to know what their kids are doing and at that age the HAVE to be responsible for them, they have to know where they are and what they're doing.

Another part of it is the kids. They are wearing these braceletts now and the color indicates what the girl will do. Here's a list: (they vary by city or school)

Black: sexual intercourse
Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
Orange: kiss
Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
Silver: fisting
White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
Pink: flashing
Gold glitter: make out
Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc

Nice. :barf: I remember in the Madonna madness 80s, they were just for fashion. How things change. Man, do I feel old!

Jen

#9 · (Edited)
kawigirl_636 said:

Another part of it is the kids. They are wearing these braceletts now and the color indicates what the girl will do. Here's a list: (they vary by city or school)

Black: sexual intercourse
Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
Orange: kiss
Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
Silver: fisting
White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
Pink: flashing
Gold glitter: make out
Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc

Nice. :barf: I remember in the Madonna madness 80s, they were just for fashion. How things change. Man, do I feel old!

Jen
Where did that list come from? If I were a teacher I'd be sending notes home and cutting bracelettes off of wrists if they're not yellow LiveStrong ones. I guess back in my day it was the "f*ck tabs", the metal tabs from pop cans worn like dog tags. But I was a good little God Loving, Parent Fearing church girl back then so I didn't have any :D

#11 ·
kawigirl_636 said:
:eek:

That's amazing...that 11 year olds are having babies. THEY are still babies! What is that.....6th grade?? I was more worried about getting my first bra back then!:rolleyes:

I think a lot of it has to do with the parents. Either they are too busy or too lazy to know what their kids are doing and at that age the HAVE to be responsible for them, they have to know where they are and what they're doing.

Agreed. Most parents I see today aren't worth the powder it would take to blow them to hell. They are more worried about being friends with their kids than they are about being a parent to them. They've got plenty of friends, they need a parent. Be a parent now, be friends later. :2cents:

#13 ·
im a sophomore in college, ive never heard of it or seen it.....but damn, if i see a purple one, im all up in that sh*t! girls that are open to other stuff are cool.............................................

a lot of people wear the livestrong bracelets and stuff, but i never heard of these meanings for them.....kinda sad that people would take bracelets that mean something for a good charity and turn it into a perverted sexual exploitation of women......but oh well it happens every day

bmacd, i agree, that would be awesome if all women adapted this bracelet thing....that would make pickin one out a hell of a lot easier, and save me the 2 years ive wasted in my life with the girl i have if i could just find a girl with a purple one to begin with! or just go find my ex somewhere, shes wearin one i guarantee.........haha

btw, people on the board that are offended, im not a pervert, im a college student with a school that has 84% male population (kettering, used to be GMI) so give me a break

#14 ·
lot of people wear the livestrong bracelets and stuff, but i never heard of these meanings for them.....kinda sad that people would take bracelets that mean something for a good charity and turn it into a perverted sexual exploitation of women......but oh well it happens every day

Wrong bracelets. These are called jelly bracelets...worn back in the 80s, if you were around for that.

Jen

#16 ·
kawigirl_636 said:
Wrong bracelets. These are called jelly bracelets...worn back in the 80s, if you were around for that.

Do they combine them like we used to? Fold two together to make one? That could be one hell of a meaning! :eek:

There is something seriously wrong in a town where 11 year olds are having babies, and 65 girls are pregnant at the high school. Where are the parents? Why are the little girls not being little girls, but getting involved in something years beyond their emotional/physical capabilities?

I had a baby last year at age 27, and it was overwhelming. I can say for a fact that I would not have been ready to handle the physical and emotional responsibility of a pregnancy and then the overall responsibility of a baby afterwards even five years ago, much less as a teenager!

#20 ·
kawigirl_636 said:

Jen
He wasn't even born yet I bet. Shit, I remember those things from like 8th grade and shit. Weren't they called "frienship" bracelets or soemthing. Or was "friendhip" used for those beaded safety pins...lol

#21 ·
jjkGURU said:
that was all in the news 6mo ago, and they found out not all schools or kids knew/participated in that meaning, so don't freak out just yet.
I remember reading it in the paper or something a few months back...I can tell ya this...I'm out of the loop.

But really, all you have to do is ask..."um, excuse me miss...can I poke you da butt?":laughing:

#23 ·
Knowing this, I aint touching any slut with a bracelet unless it's for an "all clear" test they recently took. If you're willing to walk around with a bracelet on publicizing you like it in the back door, 95% chance you got something I don't want too. :2cents:

Have fun Billy Mac, just make sure you wear two or three of those (school mascot) thingies. :thumb:

#25 ·
bmacd.....I found a game for you to play if you find some girl with bracelets willing enough. ;)

Handcuffs

This adds an element of bondage play. For more of a challenge, put the "cuffs" on behind the player's back. (Warning: Never leave anyone alone after restraining them. Make sure the restraints are not restricting blood circulation and do not leave on for more than 10 minutes.)

Player One chooses two bracelets of different colors and links them together as for "Tug of War." This creates a pair of "handcuffs" that they can then slip on the wrists of Player Two.
Player Two must "escape" from the cuffs by pulling their wrists apart in opposite directions, until one of the bracelets breaks.
Player Two may then engage with Player One in whatever act is signified by the color of the broken bracelet. If Player Two manages to break both bracelets simultaneously, they may perform both acts in whatever order they choose.

Jen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.