Sportbike World banner

ok last time....sellin my 04 mustang gt, check it out

855 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Neller0414 
#1 ·
thanks for lookin again...this is the last time, i promise!

The guy that committed to buy it....he even bought plane tickets....called me and said he found a 93 cobra locally he wanted (dont ask me why hed want a 93 cobra rather than an 04 gt....)

so anyways, if you want it or know anybody that does, please let me know because i cannot afford it and pay for school right now, i have to get a cheaper truck (and i found one i want so...)

Competition Orange paint job (only year)
40th Anniversary
GT Premium Package
5 speed
Black Leather
Power driver seat
15,400 miles
K&N FIPK-II cold air intake
FFRP 70mm throttle body
Custom helix intake spacer, 1" (alum, swirls like the airraid)
Ported upper plenum
1/4" custom intake spacer (Alum)
Diablosport Predator tuner installed and included
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Mach 1 grill delete
Street glow orange LED underbodies (can flash or glow, etc....)
6 disk in dash changer (stock) w/ mach 460 system

15,000 mile service was just done labor day weekend with an inspection, have receipts and inspection sheet

I wish I could keep the car, but college is becoming too expensive. I really regret selling it, but I'll give somebody a good deal.

$19,500 or call me and make me an offer, I will take my best reasonable offer.

Located in Flint, MI

(810) 919-6272
elle9890@kettering.edu

Nate

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
05 gt's are sellin for a lot more than $24,500 i just went to the dealer the other day and looked at them....and im just askin 19,500 and open to offers

and its not that slow, i beat stock camaro z28s with it before, its pretty quick for a lil 4.6....but hey, atleast my gf didnt make me get rid of my bike!

#6 ·
Neller0414 said:
05 gt's are sellin for a lot more than $24,500 i just went to the dealer the other day and looked at them....and im just askin 19,500 and open to offers

and its not that slow, i beat stock camaro z28s with it before, its pretty quick for a lil 4.6....but hey, atleast my gf didnt make me get rid of my bike!
its a joke me and lucky have, gf didnt make me git rid of it, and yes............. its still slow! good luck sellin it!

G
#7 ·
Actually, the finance guy from dean sellers sent me an email last week about one.. I was looking back in March when I bought my ram..

I've had four mustangs and will own a few more...
The 2V I had was anemic to say the least... Now the new 3V, different story..

#8 ·
jackdrinker said:
Actually, the finance guy from dean sellers sent me an email last week about one.. I was looking back in March when I bought my ram..

I've had four mustangs and will own a few more...
The 2V I had was anemic to say the least... Now the new 3V, different story..
:thumb: thats what im talkin about.cant get out of its own way, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.