Sportbike World banner

Help with Yoshimura pipe identification

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Intercooler 
#1 ·
I am new here and may be in the totally wrong section. I apologize if I am!

I was given a carbon fiber Yoshimura pipe by a shipping company I do business with. I would like to stick it on E-Bay but I have no clue what bike/bikes it fits. It looks like this one:

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/products_images/bolton.jpg

It has four studs with nuts at the end, one clamp and a piece of rubber. It is oval and all just like this one. I tried the MFG but they have failed to get back to me. No numbers on it for identification so I have no idea. Anyone know how much I should try to get for it on E-Bay? Thanks for any help!

#2 ·
Looks like most late model gixxer, 2000-2005 gix 600, 750, 2000-2004 gix 1000.

Best thing to do is fine someone with that era gixxer, and try it on. How much you want for it, if cheap enough i may by it and take chance.

#3 ·
If I posted some pics here would that help a lot? I plan on taking some for E-Bay so I can just as easily put them here. I was thinking if I can't get an ID on it just put it on E-Bay as what it is just without knowing what it fits... LOL! I at least wouldn't be telling a fib! :D

#4 ·
Sure taking some pics would help, I buy and sell alot of bikes, and ride with alot of guys with a wide variety of bikes, so if you wanna dump it, tell me what you'll take for it, i'll make it fit something. (if the price is right of course)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.