Sportbike World banner

look ma, no hands......

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  mainerdr 
#1 ·
no hands on the bars at 12 o'clock.... well one hand on the front faring thats crazy enough right?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
these were taken on 8/6.

If you want to stunt come to auburn I have a secret place that we can bust some good tricks at.... there may even be others there to give pointers!

These are not me they are a local stunt group that perform all over. They compete at a national level as well and do very well.

I just lear some basics from these guys! I guess I could post some pics of me doing what I can... just don't want to look like "that guy" Look at me I am soooo cooool..... Ya know...

#9 ·
yep... you got it VO in the house! One of my buds has been riding/stunting with them regularly... he may be asked to join the group! They had a show in unity on the 13th.... Next will be Presque Isle i think on the 27th... anyone want to go... I would make the 5hr drive (on bikes we could do it in 4 easy). I grew up in Caribou so I could stop in and see the family. Maybe we could steal a few hogs to ride around and get a break from the rockets.

#10 ·
mainerdr said:
yep... you got it VO in the house! One of my buds has been riding/stunting with them regularly... he may be asked to join the group! They had a show in unity on the 13th.... Next will be Presque Isle i think on the 27th... anyone want to go... I would make the 5hr drive (on bikes we could do it in 4 easy). I grew up in Caribou so I could stop in and see the family. Maybe we could steal a few hogs to ride around and get a break from the rockets.
I live in Portland but I work in Auburn. I'm only here until Labor Day weekend, however, so we should try to get a ride in sometime before then. I'd be up for a trip to Presque Isle. I was also thinking it'd be fun to go up and down Mt. Washington at some point since I haven't done that yet.

I haven't looked yet but if this hasn't been posted in the local area forum, it should be. :2cents:

#15 ·
flushed it... it did the same damn thing as when I over filled the res. tank. piss... a little... stop piss alot....

What I learned was that once my bike is shut off if the res tank is overfull then as the bike continues to heat it will overflow... once it starts venting out the tube it will create a syphon effect and continue to leak all the fluid out of the res tank. If you vent the tank it will stop.... after finding the correct fluid level it has been great. I beat it down lastnight for a few hrs... and it was fine.

Thanks for the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.