What kinda poser machine you got ? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Poll: I pose with my .....
Poll Options
I pose with my .....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 10:50 AM
Squidwannabe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

Whatchu got ?? Huh!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 12:05 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,510
Hey...

Adam, I know I have a POS... Can you Bash it and the rest of ducati's more ? Please !!!


<Adam HAHAHAHAH!!>
748 Abuser is offline  
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 12:18 PM
Moderator
 
RCjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Kingston, TN USA 37763
Posts: 5,474
Send a message via AIM to RCjohn
Red face

Paul, he is a Nazi Moderator now. Geez, do we have to tell you everything?


Adam couldn't vote. Pile of junk is not one of the choices.

John

The sheep need love too but they lie.
RCjohn is offline  
 
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 12:34 PM
Registered User
 
Rob Nance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 653
Send a message via AIM to Rob Nance Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Nance
hahaha. Let the battle begin! I see this thread being 5 pages long by Saturday night! You aren't gonna take that, are you Adam? I mean, come on, do I gotta throw you a bone here? The man has a basket and tassles on his bike, you ought to be able to come up with something!

Rob Nance
Austin, TX
1997 Suzuki GSX-R 750
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Rob Nance is offline  
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:08 PM
Moderator
 
RCjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Kingston, TN USA 37763
Posts: 5,474
Send a message via AIM to RCjohn
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Nance
hahaha. Let the battle begin! I see this thread being 5 pages long by Saturday night! You aren't gonna take that, are you Adam? I mean, come on, do I gotta throw you a bone here? The man has a basket and tassles on his bike, you ought to be able to come up with something!
LOL!!

John

The sheep need love too but they lie.
RCjohn is offline  
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:13 PM
Squidwannabe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Hey...

Quote:
Originally posted by 748_abuser
Adam, I know I have a POS... Can you Bash it and the rest of ducati's more ? Please !!!


<Adam HAHAHAHAH!!>
Paul,

No I will not. I am not intentionally bashing Ducati's I just thought that was how it was pronounced. Sorry to offend anyone ...

Last edited by Dan F4; 02-21-2001 at 01:51 PM.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:15 PM
Squidwannabe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by RCjohn
Paul, he is a Nazi Moderator now. Geez, do we have to tell you everything?


Adam couldn't vote. Pile of junk is not one of the choices.

Watch it Bub! Or I'll sick Conchita on you ... Conchita like Chiquita!
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:38 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,510
Re: Re: Hey...

Adam,

You don't own a Ducati because you're poor, and you can't take out a 40 year loan on a bike. What type of bike do you ride, Adam?

Adam's so poor:

His dad had to cut holes in his pockets at Christmas, just so he could have something to play with.

People from the church run over animals in front of his house to help with food.

If they had 10 cent boat rides down the river, all he could do is run down the bank hollering "That's real cheap!"


-Stop editing my posts, you little butthole.
748 Abuser is offline  
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:44 PM
Super Mod
 
Dan F4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Lompoc Ca, 93436
Posts: 1,246
Re: Re: Re: Hey...

Quote:
Originally posted by 748_abuser
Adam,



Adam's so poor:

His dad had to cut holes in his pockets at Christmas, just so he could have something to play with.

People from the church run over animals in front of his house to help with food.

If they had 10 cent boat rides down the river, all he could do is run down the bank hollering "That's real cheap!"

LOL...Now that was funny.
Dan F4 is offline  
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 01:52 PM
Squidwannabe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Re: Hey...

Quote:
Originally posted by 748_abuser
Adam,

You don't own a Ducati because you're poor, and you can't take out a 40 year loan on a bike. What type of bike do you ride, Adam?...... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Paul, yes you can take a loan on a Ducati for 40 years. They figure that they spend most of their time in the livingroom, so they incorporate it into the trailer mortgage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome