Thieves - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Poll: Has a thief ever taken some of your motorcycle fun?
Poll Options
Has a thief ever taken some of your motorcycle fun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-12-2003, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
"If the glove doesn't fit..."
speaking of guilty...that was SOOOOO wrong...everybody knew Kato was doing her and offed her before OJ came home.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 07:27 AM

Angry bass-turds!~

they took the bike from right in front of my house. stole another one a few doors down as well.. then we found out who they were and never saw them again, think they had a buddy in the complex tip them off about the bikes and that the 2 guys who had them stolen were scary and had bats on the ready for when this guy was spotted again.. IMOP.. you steal from me and I steal from you.. you take my bike, I take your ability to walk for a few weeks... also just to add to the story, I had the bike parked and it was summer on asphalt, fo I had a little square of plywood that the kick was on so it didn't sink into the pavement, he took that too!
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 07:41 AM

The only thing I have ever had taken off my bike was my favorite ball cap, that I wear after I take my helmet off, when I gased up at a station.

I loved that cap!!!!!!!

They dont make it anymore.

The things I wanted to do to that thief if I ever caught him/her.
*Stands in front of the prosecution*
Your Honor....the defendant duct taped the victim to the gas pumps and then tied one end of his guts around his passenger strap....he then proceeded to drive away at high speed until he reached the next county. *

A little harsh you say...just imagine if they had touched my bike

Last edited by maley2000; 03-15-2003 at 07:43 AM.

post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 08:29 AM

I've never lost one, or even anything off of one. Maybe the spent 44 rem mag casings I left on the seat have something to do with that.

James.
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 08:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesjweg
Maybe the spent 44 rem mag casings I left on the seat have something to do with that.
Wouldn't that hurt your ass when you ride?

http://www.bikerplanet.net
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 11:57 AM

Thumbs down

The whole bike was taken
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-02-2003, 12:01 PM

they took an engine bolt......
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-08-2003, 09:42 PM
bs72069

well lets see. my FZR all most got stolen, but since the battery was out of it they got around 10 ft. then i chain it up and someone decided to take the right foot peg, brake pedal, and license plate. this happen on N.O.B. Norfolk, VA.
my Hayabusa i had the ignition lock set and they used enough force to brake it free and screwed up the ignition switch. and try to move it and relized that there was a brake rotor lock on it an left it there ( im just glad they didnt get pissed and droped it on its side ). this was at my apartment while i was at work. now im going to buy another brake rotor lock and put it on the rear brake and a alarm system ( i can care less if it annoys my neighbors or not )and get a camera from radio shack or somewhere else and hook it to my VCR and pointed at my bike and recording when im asleep and at work. sounds alittle extreme but its better than spending the same amount of money or totally looseing it. and if the camera gets a shot of him then i will be able to take a snap shot of the thief and post pictures all over the place, and the cops will have a idea who to look for.
if the piece of crap lives in my same apartment he'll probably have a few flat tires and a brick in the windshield or if i catch him in the act theyhave a brick upside the head ( i got one handy ).
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-13-2003, 02:18 PM

i had a buddy who had a bike....he would park it behind his house under his carport where you couldnt see it...then one day someone stole it....they found the bike trashed and who the person was...the person was suppose to pay for repairs but they never did.....so you ask if the guy got away with the crime.....authorities found him dead in his vehicle couple months later.....crazy isnt it
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Oni

Quote:
Originally posted by AudioSolstice
i had a buddy who had a bike....he would park it behind his house under his carport where you couldnt see it...then one day someone stole it....they found the bike trashed and who the person was...the person was suppose to pay for repairs but they never did.....so you ask if the guy got away with the crime.....authorities found him dead in his vehicle couple months later.....crazy isnt it
Karma's a bitch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode