• Just trying to look Cool

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • The Track

Votes: 18 10.9%

Favorite Riding ?

7K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  endleswavz 
#1 · (Edited)
4-22-02

I voted for Canyon / Twisties. I think I would like the track better, but I still haven't been to one.

#3 ·
I voted local canyon/twisties, though I'm beginning to think track days would be cheeper ( my last speeding ticket cost $308 not including traffic school $29 fee and $34 to the school):barf: :eek:
The fine alone would have paid for two track days. :mad:

#4 ·
Robert said:
I'm a track junkie. :)
Ditto....after first experience this past weekend, I am hooked...

Two days & about 225 miles on the track (going by friends odometer) on a bike that is even better than I could have thought possible, I am worn out, sore, & cant wait to go back!!!:D :D

#6 ·
Can I ask what 4 ppl actualy voted for the interstate. The interstate might be the boreingest on earth. If you voted for can you post and give me a reason why? Anyway I voted canyon/twisties but I think mountain top twities are alot more fun then canyons but both are great.:drool:

#7 ·
Curves and scenery

I live in flat, straight country, and feel left out every time someone posts a beautiful pic from CA or CO. The few curves I get to play with make me shine from the inside out.

#10 ·
canyons,mountains and the track

Me and about 15 guys went out riding yesterday i'm station here in spain and the roads here are incredible real smoothe and the mountains are challenging also and the track is awesome we pay 100 euros for a full day and it's the G.P. cicuit in Jerez,Spain but to be on the safe side it's the track here in spain they have too many goats hanging out

#11 · (Edited)
I'm into twisties.... but I like distance too.... I got a serious wander lust..... for instance
it's not uncommon for me to go out for cheesesteak in Phili, PA.....by the way I
live in Northern New Jersey 5miles away from from the George Washington Bridge. :twofinger

#13 ·
I live right by one of the popular routes in south-east michigan, Huron River Drive, which leads into many other excellent twisty back roads. I definitely dig the twisties. I guess I can see how some people would like the interstate. It is pretty exciting having giant cages all around you, never knowing if they are going to come at you or do something completely erratic that could kill you. The thrill of the ride.

-J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.