Sportbike World banner

Sept. Deals gap 2005

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 · (Edited)
Sept. Deals gap

This is unoffical. Post or let me know if you or anyone you know is going. Friday Sept. 10 to Friday Sept.17

Stocker-Detroit
Hellsnat-Detroit
Nurse Orgasmo (that is if she get's the dishes done! (smirk))
Wingnut-Detroit- weekend
FNG(Stall)-Detroit (Case of beer if he doesn't go)
FNG(lock)-Detroit

Lott Bros(2)-E-city,NC

Wedge-Virginia

CruiserErik-Detroit (Redline) 3 days middle of week

TLstreak- Tennessee. Weekend and Dinner at Hooters

CrazyR6 -Charolette,NC Weekend (Maybe)

See less See more
#2 ·
If at all possible I will be there for what ever dates I can. I wont find out what dates I will be home on R&R till sometime next month, it will be in the begining of september but not sure when.

Its along story but my CBR is dead. But I have a Honda Shadow. I might get a new sport bike before the gap in september but i doubt it.

#4 ·
I'm doing the Dragon during August, because I will be hitting the Outer Banks during September (weather permitting).

#6 ·
Wow... that was last year's thread I think :)

This year, I'm tentatively going during August. Once again, trying to get to Niagara Falls, Deal's Gap, and then the Outer Banks of NC before puting the bikes away for the "winter."

#8 ·
Re: Oh ...

Dunlop said:
Well I guess someone needs to edit it to say 2005. What is there to ride around Niagara Falls? Are you talking about New York, or Canada?
I'm just going from NC to the Canada side. Actually, I'm going from NC to CT, and then to Niagara. Just for the ride.

#9 ·
Re: Oh ...

Dunlop said:
Well I guess someone needs to edit it to say 2005. ** snip snip**
Done :thumb:

E.

#10 ·
Much better! Hey... I almost met E on that trip :D

#11 ·
DanQ said:
Much better! Hey... I almost met E on that trip :D
yup... and then we missed out for 2006... better make it happen for 2007 ;)

I'm hoping to make it out with the homeland crew for sure that year...

E.

#12 ·
Have to let me know. I'm taking a small group hopefully during August, and then I'm going to start looking for a one bike trailer so I can go on the fly.

Got to do the Dragon/Cherohala loop. WOW. I'm going back as often as I can. Maybe I can become a tour guide out there or something :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.