Sportbike World banner

All Grown Up

779 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  WOLVERINE II 
#1 ·
I think?

Well gents, I have been away from this forum for some time much to the happiness to you lot.

In my absence, I have grown up to be about 15 years old now having been 7 yrs old previously.....

I will be getting married this Sat 9th July....just the registry...the Wedding ceremony will be next year. Was going to invite you lot to the Registry but after filling up the guest list for the cruise...i have no more space for friends.. family memebers take up the entire 117 spaces on the boat.

Was hoping you guys could be there to finish of all the booze but i guess not. Never mind...there is the ceremony next year in which all of yous (whoever is still left in Spore) will definitely be invited.

Tina, my wife to be, would like to send apologies that we could not have you guys attend the registry. She has met some of yous a coupla of times and for reasons unknown, she seems to like you lot...especially BP apprently(wtf???) and Jules(who she met at Tugs leaving do).

And BP - she says this...remember that time at Tugs place where you told her to come to ya if she ever got bored of me.... she says soon enough!!
:crying:

So...next year, hopefully you guys will be around to attend the ceremony......

So there...i am now grown up!!:rolleyes: not quite actually....

See less See more
#2 ·
No surprise

Don;t blame her!! she's only human, she can only resist the BP for so long :cool:

Congratulations Margerine. Lets hope being married makes your riding better..Lets face it ...it couldn't make it much worse:twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.