Sportbike World banner

Stolen Ninja Zx6r!!!

6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  DieSonne 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, hate to say this but my baby was stolen in plain daylight yesterday. It was stolen from my apartment complex on Bell Road in North Phoenix at around 4-6pm on June 7th. If anyone has any info on what happened... She had two disc locks on the front tire and a yoshimura RS3 slipon as well as a Yoshimura decal on the windscreen. She still had all her stock decals. And I just had brand new pilot powers put on.

e-mail me at swissmiss1975@hotmail.com. I offered a reward of 1500.00 for any info on her return. I just want my bike back.

2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
GREEN with stock decals
Yoshimura RS3 slipon
Michelin Pilot Powers
Not too many blemishes or anything. Scratch on stator and clutch covers.
Licence plate is MC EB3B

Please please please... Anything you hear, I would be so grateful.

Barbara

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
that sucks ass, partyly because I live off Bell in No. Phoenix. I will keep a look out. I don't know what they do with bikes around here, but you might want to notify the Import motorcycle salvage yards in the valley.

We'll find em and take turns doing burnouts on their backs just like Death Race 2000.

sorry again:)

#5 ·
Oh man, Barbara!

I feel for you, so much! My baby was stolen on New Years Eve 2002... it was a shitty way to bring in 2003.

I hope somebody saw something and you get your baby back. :(

#7 ·
that sucks so bad, sorry to hear it. what's the deal with motorcycle theft in AZ? It seems m/c theft is so much more rampant there vs most of the rest of the US. best of luck finding it in safe condition, and I wish death upon the d-bags that took it!

#8 ·
Kevlar7R said:
Where on Bell Road?

My truck got stolen from Cave Creek and Bell at 2pm on the 7th.

Any sign of yours yet? They haven't spotted my truck yet.
You serious dude? I live a block from Cave Creek. On 20th and Bell! Some real shitty folks must have been scoping out our rides for a while and done it all at the same time. Would be funny if they used your truck to steal my bike. Not a hah hah funny but just typical of how ludicrous thieves are being to prove how much power they really have.

#9 ·
TGuns said:
... what's the deal with motorcycle theft in AZ? It seems m/c theft is so much more rampant there vs most of the rest of the US. ...
Don't know about bikes, but with cars it seems to be proximity to Mexico. I've known 3 people who had trucks ripped off that wound up being "recovered" in Mexico in various stages of being cut up.

If that's all there was to it though, you'd think it would be just as bad in Texas and California, but it's not.

#10 ·
Our borders are more lax than tx or ca (IMO), so the....cartels? use the stolen vehicles to bring drugs back across. I've read the really nice vehicles are shipped to south america and asia.

Did you ever read about the border patrol and other LE that were busted for taking bribes. They got like 25,000 for each vehicle they allowed to come into the US.

My guess is bikes go to chop shops then salvage yards then to Ebay before the money is used for meth. I blame all thefts on tweekers.:finger:

#12 ·
yeah I get it, Mexico, drugs etc. must have a big influence on the theft there. ever see the movie "Traffic"? F'ed up situation...

Luckily, the only border near me is Canada, and I haven't ever heard of any Canadian cartels or giant meth labs up in Niagara Falls or anything! Seriously, I think the only thing that gets smuggled across the lake (Ontario) is cigarettes and pharmeceuticals...

#13 ·
Bad luck on the bike, and on the truck. I've had a car stolen from me which was recovered in a matter of minutes...They didn't know it needed a new alternator. I had my bike stolen out of my garage by a moron who took it down to Mardi Gras and hung around it with my pistol hanging out his back pocket....Got both back shortly thereafter. Real good chance the bike is on its way to Cali.......Post VIN's and engine numbers so we can look for your stuff on the web.......Good luck...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.