Are Buells reliable? - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 04:07 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 127
Okay guys.....I know this response is WAY late. I was reading through posts I don't normally read and I don't usually call people out but here goes:

DESMO079 - shut the hell up! Maybe a Buell isn't your choice for a bike, but why make this a pissing contest? Maybe your left testicle never dropped. Believe me, no one cares that you "rip it up" in your free time. If that bike puts a smile on someone's face, so be it. I'm tired of hearing "my bike is better than yours because I said so" Somewhere, someone knows of every kind of bike crapping out. No bike is completely reliable and no bike is completely unreliable. You are the exact reason people consider Ducati riders pricks. If you will notice I own a desmo. I love it. But that does not give me a license to lecture everyone else how their bike sucks.

Grow up!
desmo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 05:56 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally posted by desmo
Okay guys.....I know this response is WAY late. I was reading through posts I don't normally read and I don't usually call people out but here goes:

DESMO079 - shut the hell up! Maybe a Buell isn't your choice for a bike, but why make this a pissing contest? Maybe your left testicle never dropped. Believe me, no one cares that you "rip it up" in your free time. If that bike puts a smile on someone's face, so be it. I'm tired of hearing "my bike is better than yours because I said so" Somewhere, someone knows of every kind of bike crapping out. No bike is completely reliable and no bike is completely unreliable. You are the exact reason people consider Ducati riders pricks. If you will notice I own a desmo. I love it. But that does not give me a license to lecture everyone else how their bike sucks.

Grow up!
I don't think you read the whole thread.
It was based on a persons request for information. I gave my opinoin. So did many Buell owners, some of whom supplied their own opinoins and info which tended to indicate that Beulls weren't the most reliable bikes. I assume that the person who started his thread has had his question answered.

You sure have a fascination with male genitals eg: pissing, pricks,testicles........
desmo079 is offline  
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 06:07 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 127
Yes I read every one of your pompus responses. What does tire wear and racing efforts have to do with reliability?

Turn in your desmo and buy a vespa.....they seem to be more your speed.

Go back to your Al Gore focus group
desmo is offline  
 
post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 06:34 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally posted by desmo
Yes I read every one of your pompus responses. What does tire wear and racing efforts have to do with reliability?

Turn in your desmo and buy a vespa.....they seem to be more your speed.

Go back to your Al Gore focus group
You're hopless.
desmo079 is offline  
post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 06:40 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 127
Hey look, I merely presented an arguement that you weren't helping anyone by bringing up points that had nothing to do with a specific make's reliability. If that bothers you, maybe you should choose your words more carefully next time.
desmo is offline  
post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 06:58 AM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally posted by desmo079
You're hopless.
He only has one leg?
Bonk! is offline  
post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 07:13 AM
Pete
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonk!


He only has one leg?
Wouldn't "hopless" indicate no legs?
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 07:20 AM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally posted by Pete


Wouldn't "hopless" indicate no legs?
Hmmm, now I have to give this some thought, which I hadn't planned on. I suppose being hopless is either a state of mind or the embodiment of physical ineptitude. Therefore, perhaps the number of legs (or missing legs for that matter) has little to do with it. What if old legless Desmo is strapped to a pogo stick?

Man, I gotta go home and rest......
Bonk! is offline  
post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 07:22 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,188
Is spellcheck available on this site? If so, how do you get to it?
desmo079 is offline  
post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-04-2002, 07:26 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonk!


Hmmm, now I have to give this some thought, which I hadn't planned on. I suppose being hopless is either a state of mind or the embodiment of physical ineptitude. Therefore, perhaps the number of legs (or missing legs for that matter) has little to do with it. What if old legless Desmo is strapped to a pogo stick?

Man, I gotta go home and rest......
LMAO
desmo079 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome