?greybike? exotic? - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-28-2003, 02:29 PM

If you are looking to get your hands on a grey market bike...shoot me an e-mail off furum and I will fill you in on the details of registration..

PeaCe
dirk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 03:50 AM

grey bikes

If anyone is looking for a '89 zx400 or a '93 zzr400 then there's a guy here in TX selling these 2...

-----
1989 ZX4 and 1993 ZZR400
Neither are registered for the road but are not yet race prepped. Both bikes have been sitting up for a year. I don't think I am going to do what I planned on doing (racing) anytime soon. 93 has light rash on the right side and less than 7,000 miles. The 89 has high miles (around 20,000 and is clean. Make me an offer.
817-909-6425 or 817-930-0433. In Ft Worth, TX.

-----

As far as the titling goes, there are a lot of little tricks to getting one registered. Some register them as a custom/home built bike, but a lot of 250cc 2-strokes just get registered as a mid '80's 250cc street bike since they had the shorter 15 digit VIN's & 2-strokes were still legal in the US back then. For a 400 4-stroke I'm not familiar with the # of digits for the VIN, but titling and getting insurance should be a lot easier.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 09:25 PM

so u guys still seeking for greys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in