kawasaki 750 turbo - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

kawasaki 750 turbo

just got it !! its a lil beat up but im fix it up only paid 500 for it some old guy who cant ride anymore.... anyway anybody know anywhere i can buy a front fender for this bike? Its all beat up and Im hoping to find another one instead of pay to get it fixed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Strength and Honor

Ask over at kawiforums.com or troll their classifieds. Alternately do a Google for motorcycle junk yards and get one shipped to you.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

thanks I 'll do that, also I was looking at these spike lights online and was wondering if anyone had any?? Wanted to know how well they really work, and if the price is reasonable. Im new to the bike world so wasn't sure if this was expensive or not. I saw them on google pics and on a youtube video but I think they are from loudervisions.com

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

I looked around and Im having a real hard time finding parts for this bike, do they not make them new anymore?? I need a fuel pump also i think If anyone knows anyone who sells for this bike let me know, its kawasaki gpz 750 turbo 1984. thanks for your help
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 07:20 AM

read the stuff it is clear to me and very helpful that's great i liked it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 10:35 PM

kawasaki 750 turbo

Where Kawasaki significantly differed from the other manufacturers was in the design and location of their turbo-charger unit. They beefed up one of their existing inline four cylinder engines, the Z750, but instead of mounting the turbo behind the engine, Kawasaki put it up in front of the cylinders, very close to the exhaust ports.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 12:01 AM

Kawasaki is one of the famous sports bike manufactures and they always looking for new designs and structure for bikes. GPZ750 turbo is the new invention for Kawasaki in late 80's.

www.sportbikeworld.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode