your first motorcycle? - Page 6 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 10:40 AM

My First was a Honda Trail 70, folowed by a Suzuki DR 100 followed by a Suzuki DR 185. then I turned 16 and bought a Suzuki TS 185 (A DR with full lighting) Like the TS 100 I have in my garage now. (384 Original Factory miles)

Now it is put out of harms way

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 05:07 PM

My first bike Yamaha WR250R. You really should consider this bike its a great starter and it is a dual-sport so you can take it anywhere.
post #53 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 10:44 AM

Hi,,There are, regrettably, plenty of inexperienced, ill-informed squids in the U.S. (other places, too, I suppose) that think current model race-replica 600cc super sports make a good “first bike.”It's very interesting to hear riders talk about their first motorcycle and how they got started riding. My first ride on a motor driven two wheel vehicle was on a Whizzer motorbike that I borrowed from a buddy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Living in Washington DC has never been as enjoyable This Washington DC Apt community is for residents seeking Mt Vernon Square Apartments or Dupont Apartment living

post #54 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:35 AM

Hi,,,
Well....my first 2 wheeler with a motor was a Rupp minibike. After that I had a 1969 Honda Z50...gears (finally) but still no clutch. Rode a bunch of friends dirt bikes, enduros, etc. then got a new 1981 TS100. After that, of course I went right to a Z1 (at age 15) that I bought with my brothe
Thank you very much for the info. I have been looking for this info for the last few days. Your efforts are appreciated.

Oxon Hill apartments

Find Apartments for Rent in Oxon Hill, MD, Beautifully finished apartments in Oxon Hill Visit us today! 301 567 0700

Last edited by Parkforest; 01-28-2013 at 02:17 PM.
post #55 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 02:15 PM

Hi
Well....my first 2 wheeler with a motor was a Rupp minibike. After that I had a 1969 Honda Z50...gears (finally) but still no clutch. Rode a bunch of friends dirt bikes, enduros, etc.
Oxon Hill apartments

Find Apartments for Rent in Oxon Hill, MD, Beautifully finished apartments in Oxon Hill Visit us today! 301 567 0700

Last edited by Parkforest; 01-28-2013 at 02:18 PM.
post #56 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 PM

Hello,,,
I am very thankful I came across with your blog because it is very informative. highly recommend.
There are, regrettably, plenty of inexperienced, ill-informed squids in the U.S. (other places, too, I suppose) that think current model race-replica 600cc super sports make a good “first bike.”It's very interesting to hear riders talk about their first motorcycle and how they got started riding. My first ride on a motor driven two wheel vehicle was on a Whizzer motorbike that I borrowed from a buddy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find Apartments for Rent in Mount Rainier, MD, Beautifully finished apartments in Mount Rainier Visit us today! 301 699 3090
post #57 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 PM

Hi,,,
I suppose) that think current model race-replica 600cc super sports make a good “first bike.”It's very interesting to hear riders talk about their first motorcycle and how they got started riding. My first ride on a motor driven two wheel vehicle was on a Whizzer motorbike that I borrowed from a buddy.I am very thankful I came across with your blog because it is very informative. highly recommend.

Find Apartments for Rent in Washington, DC, Beautifully finished apartments in Washington Visit us today! 202 582 5400

Last edited by Washings; 01-28-2013 at 10:59 PM.
post #58 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 12:17 AM

Hello...
My First was a Honda Trail 70, folowed by a Suzuki DR 100 followed by a Suzuki DR 185. then I turned 16 and bought a Suzuki TS 185 (A DR with full lighting) Like the TS 100 I have in my garage now. (384 Original Factory miles.
I am very thankful I came across with your blog because it is very informative. highly recommend.

Find Apartments for Rent in Washington, D C , Beautifully finished apartments in Washington Visit us today! 202 488 4500
post #59 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 01:42 AM

Hi,,,,,
I was standing on a sidewalk in front of a beer joint(I did that from time to time...kinda like an exit poller) and a guy pulled up on one of these.....It was noisy out there and I couldn't really hear the motor due to music blaring and other bikes revving up....I thought "Holy Crap that dude is riding that Indian like a complete moron out here among these drunken idiots,what's the matter with him"....A drunken buddy of mine said to the guy when he got off of it "How!" and threw the peace sign at the guy........

Find Apartments for Rent in Lewisville, TX, Beautifully finished apartments in Lewisville Visit us today! 469 549 0500
post #60 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM

your first motorcycle?

Suzuki FR50 a 2T 50cc missile...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode