your first motorcycle? - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 12:03 AM

My 1st was a 1954 Triumph 650 single carb. I bought it because the price was right. It turned out to be a tuff litle bike.

Please do not put advertising links in your signature.

All the best. Sportbike World Forum Staff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 03:58 PM

First motorcycle?

Well....my first 2 wheeler with a motor was a Rupp minibike. After that I had a 1969 Honda Z50...gears (finally) but still no clutch. Rode a bunch of friends dirt bikes, enduros, etc. then got a new 1981 TS100. After that, of course I went right to a Z1 (at age 15) that I bought with my brother. No business being on that deathtrap...and almost killed myself on it! 60 some bikes later, I'm still riding!
post #43 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 10:30 AM

my first bike was yamaha 350 . It had a great sound . But milage was too less . I had to sell it , but i miss the sound.

post #44 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 PM

My first street bike was a 2009 fz6r
Got some power but not to much for a beginner a nuetral riding position very forgiving bike for new rider
post #45 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 AM

Hi,
Motorcycles are one of the pinnacles of manliness. They’re up there with Islay single malt, grass-fed sirloin, and Creed’s Green Irish Tweed aftershave.
This is so nice....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Grand Junction property managers at Platinum Properties have over 65 years of combined experience in Grand Junction Co property management
post #46 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 11:18 PM

Hi
Bought my first motorcycle The Garage. ... Reload this Page Bought my first ... Motorcycle insurance is a lot more expensive in canada. Just the ...
This is so nice..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Olympia property management for apartments, condos, townhouses and single family homes in Olympia and Thurston County
post #47 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 05:53 AM

Hi,
Well....my first 2 wheeler with a motor was a Rupp minibike. After that I had a 1969 Honda Z50...gears (finally) but still no clutch. Rode a bunch of friends dirt bikes, enduros, etc. then got a new 1981 TS100. After that, of course I went right to a Z1 (at age 15) that I bought with my brothe

M M Property Services Management is a recognized leader in the Sacramento Property Management field We ve been in the Sacramento Property Management business for over 30 years and have earned an excellent reputation based on our performance and integrity
post #48 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM

Hello everyone,
An article Not bad How to Ride a Motorcycle Your First Motorcycle Ride The Art of Manliness

Find property management companies in Los Angeles California matched to your real estate needs Locate the right rental or association managers and get a free quote
post #49 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 02:06 PM

Hi,
There are, regrettably, plenty of inexperienced, ill-informed squids in the U.S. (other places, too, I suppose) that think current model race-replica 600cc super sports make a good “first bike.”
It is awesome bike...

With home ownership rates in decline nationwide, demand for rental housing is spiking, especially in large cities. Consequently, rental properties in Sacramento are turning over faster than ever, sometimes in as little as a single day. What this means for you, the potential renter, is that depending…
post #50 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 10:13 AM

Hi,
It's very interesting to hear riders talk about their first motorcycle and how they got started riding. My first ride on a motor driven two wheel vehicle was on a Whizzer motorbike that I borrowed from a buddy.

Finding the right person to manage your home is an important step Talk to a RPM Modesto s property manager today!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode