I am having a fuel problem (I believe). This is my first bike (2 weeks now) so I am new to the scene. The bike is a 75 Honda CB200T which I plan to learn on until I grab a new VLX or Aero around summer. ON to the problems.....
1) The bike stutters when I get it jump started
2) Rarely will the bike start using the push button. This never happens when the motor is cold.
3) The fuel line on the right side carb drips pretty bad when the fuel switch is ON.
4) Throttle hesitates when trying to accelerate. Gets worst the more quicker the acceleration.
5) The bike didn't come with a kick start for some odd reason.
What must I do / remove to get the carburetors loose from the bike?
Is it a must to drain the gas tank? Do I have to remove the gas tank to remove the carbs?
Do the problems above sound like the carbs may be clogged or one of the needles inside bad?
Here are some random shots I took of the carbs:
RIGHT SIDE CARBURETOR:
LEFT SIDE CARBURETOR:
Thanks for any help!!