whew, found my way home... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-17-2002, 04:23 AM Thread Starter

Talking whew, found my way home...

a couple of weeks ago my computer jammed up horribly so i had to send it to be reprogramed. they had to reinstall windows.. well, i lost the address to sportbike world! i did many searches sportbike this sportbike that, i even signed up for a different forum ... they don't have a CLASSICS.. I go to the yamaha section and found it's no fun if you don't have an r1 or r6!! glad to be back!! oh yeah, i forgot to mention,,, someone answered one of my posts and i got the notification in my email, giving me the address...thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 05:17 PM

I know what you mean, I miss the days of the FZ,FZX,FZR
VFR,V65SABER,V65MAGNA,
GPZ750TURBO, Man I am getting old fast, and yes I bought an 02 R1 To re-live my FZR1000 Days.
It is fun, but not the same.
Thanks for this board Sportbikeworld!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 06:24 PM

Glad to see you again FZR!

Been doing any more mods to your bike?

I just changed my worn out Michelin Macadam 100 front for the Michelin Pilot sport. Man! What a difference! Can't wait until my rear is worn out! The profile was a little lower and it seemed to quicken the steering some (maybe my imagination) but it feels real nice and gives me more confidence in the front.

BTW, I know I would have liked the Pilot Race, but I don't want to buy tires more than once a year!!!!

BTW again....You would have loved the group ride a couple of weeks ago. My FZR1000, a 1000 Interceptor, a 1986 GSXR1100, a 1984 750 Interceptor and a 1993 VFR750. Sure turned heads...."What the hell was that???" was the topic I'm sure...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

what's going on guys... well my fzr is sleeping now.. i stripped it to the bare frame... i just polished the swing arm, front fork tubes, frame this weekend... the body is getting sprayed gloss black.. oh yea, all polished and black.... i am going threw every nut, bolt, bushing, bearing. i just installed a new spring-shock, and cleaned up the pivot and clear coted it.. bought a new wire harness(to many splices) new bearings for steering head, and swing arm... just a few things... i have alot more to go.. polish wheels, new wind screen, grips, ect.. i'm waiting for a new battery for my camera to take some pix...thanks for asking... anyone have any pix to post....don't find many in the gallery...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode