Sportbike World banner

Ride Tomorrow?

669 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CruiserErik 
#1 ·
Does anyone want to go riding tomorrow (Sat. 7-24)? I've got to get away from this Art Fair shit during the day. Post up if intersted. I know the good roads and will check the board early in the am.
Travis

#2 ·
wolverine954 said:
Does anyone want to go riding tomorrow (Sat. 7-24)? I've got to get away from this Art Fair shit during the day. Post up if intersted. I know the good roads and will check the board early in the am.
Travis
Hell yeah........i gotta work for a lil bit, but the afternoon looks good.

#4 ·
man i was all excited cause i got my new pipe on here... its a loud beeotch but it looks good and it sounds mean as shit... but noooooooooooooi have to go and lose my keys so all i can go is look at it..ooh how pretty!!!! id like to meet up with some of you guys sometime.. i love ridin around even doin absolutley nothin but i need to ride with people that can keep me under control.. one more ticket on my bike and im gona have to sell it.... last ticket under remarks.."paced at 90 mph on rear tire" got careless driving and i busted it in a school zone so of course he hit me for that... funny thing tho... he was like yea i paced you at 90 miles an hour when you were on the rear tire.... pretty impressive. i thought that was great...anyways...if anyone is goin out ridin anytime, my aim s/n laynframeondubz , my email is slammed83blazer@yahoo.com i may not have my keys made for a week or so cause i have lots of bills so give it a week and im down to ride... but i do work alot so hopefully i can go ridin with some of your guys and get to know everyone.... my # if anyone needs it is 586-615-9794 if u got nextel 130*116*18320 lata
-steve

#5 ·
bagged83blazer said:
. i love ridin around even doin absolutley nothin but i need to ride with people that can keep me under control.. one more ticket on my bike and im gona have to sell it.... last

-steve
Sounds like you know what you need to do.....it's all about being smart when you break the law(s).

I'll ride with you still, just gotta keep it cool, I can't afford a single ticket on my record(Proffesional pilot track......airlines don't like those types of things). So ride smart, ride safe, and have a helluva good time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.