Sportbike World banner

Whered u guys buy your bike!?!?!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sykal 
#1 ·
Ive looked everywhere for CBR 954RR's around NY! ARGH! Ive searched www.ebaymotors.com, www.monkeyads.com, www.cycletrade.com, all found none close to me :( ive been to gas ststaions looking at magazines and pennysavers and cant find any, can anyone of you point me in the right direction in finding the bike i want please? anything would be helpful. thanks.

#4 ·
sykal said:
there are a couple 2.5+ hrs away...thats really far to just go look at a bike though...
Come on....I used to commute 2.5 hours each way in Cali! That's nothing, especially to go look at a bike! :)

#5 ·
sykal said:
there are a couple 2.5+ hrs away...thats really far to just go look at a bike though...
My 00 GSXR was near buffalo NY, 250 some miles each way. 04 is from Salem, OH, 62 miles each way. If you`re serious about buying, call the guy and ask him EVERYTHING, and ask for some detailed pics if necisary, and then make plans to go see it with intent to buy as long as its exactly as he said. 2.5 hours really isn`t far, unless its pouring out.

#6 ·
spicersh said:
Come on....I used to commute 2.5 hours each way in Cali! That's nothing, especially to go look at a bike! :)
Wow. That must have sucked.

I bought mine off a mechanic friend of mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.