Please help me identify these two Dianese Jackets - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Please help me identify these two Dianese Jackets

Hi everyone. I'm new here and hoping to get some help right off the bat. I bought these two jackets today off of Craigslist for what I feel was a steal. The only problem I'm having is that I don't know what model they are. If anyone can help me ID them that would be fantastic. The black one has a full quilted zip-in liner, CE armor in the shoulders, elbows, and spine. It is brand new with paperwork (everything except the tag that says the model). The red jacket has padding in the shoulders and elbows but is a much lighter weight jacket altogether. Again, any help regarding the models and values of these two jackets would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 04:29 AM
Strength and Honor

I used this trick before to identify a lid on Ebay. Type in the common search text (Dainese leather jacket or something similar) and then start looking through the pictures for a match. Then look at either the name of the picture file or go to the page (real or archived) and you might get lucky with a name.

For me, too much work right now, so best wishes for finding a match.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode