italian professional suit manufacturer looking for tester - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

italian professional suit manufacturer looking for tester

HI EVERYONE

we are professional engineer, designer and manufacturer of motorcycle protective gears like suit jackets gloves ....

we are approcing usa market and first of all... for admin... here we are not selling nothing ...
we are only looking for testers racing teams skilled riders etc for test ad report result here on the forum and to us if ther eis any necessary improment and we will give the test stuff for free!... so this is not an advertising not a spamming of products ...this is a real test we want to make with this forum .
we like to discuss with direct user , we develope our products into the racing circuit and on the italian roads to Mugello for example, forus user is really important

hope we can estabilish a great test equip
after test items will remain in your hands for all forum users who will want to see it ....
later after tests we will tolk about prices etc with A vendor account ...but first of all you all got to know what we are tolking about ...you cannot buy something you dudnt' know ....right?

all suit specification will be given later after Admin also give ok to our project
we want to make things in the best way

thanks for this opportuninty
Alessio paparel
Cheaf engineer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1785.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1,004.7 KB
ID:	30664  

Last edited by rspeedracing; 03-11-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 05:36 PM

So is the suit a full leather suit, like the one-piece Alpinestar GP suits? What are the various features of this suit? What makes your product better than the other manufacturers? I'm a beginner rider, but I really want to have a good base in performance riding. I have several race tracks near to where I go to school, so I need the utmost safety. When you start selling to the public what would be your price range? Do you have more images?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode