I just picked up a set of race stands and I thought I would do a review on them. I ended up purchasing them from GPI Industries ( www.gpiindustries.com
) and to be honest, I am very pleased with the purchase. I was looking for a good set of stands at a reasonable price, especially with money being so tight now adays. I did some serching around on the web and came across GPI Industries and their motorcycle stands. After taking a look at what GPI offered, their price and what other riders had to say on some other forums, I decided to make the purchase. I particularly like that they are not bolt together like so many of the cheap ass ones I have been seeing around lately and these stands actually have a lifetime warranty...........onto the review
1) GPI Industries sportbike stands: www.gpiindustries.com
2) Price, about $135 shipped for the set. Ordered them on Saturday night and received them on Wednesday morning. Also, recieved tracking number same day. Fast shipping.
3) Stands: Solid one piece design: once the bike was lifted, it felt solid and secure. I even sat on the bike and nothing moved. Stands have good weight to them and feel nice and beefy, meaning that the pipe is thick and strong.
4) Rear stand comes with spool style lifters and universal style lifters if you do not have spools. Very easy to use.
5) Front stand has rubber sleeved supports to hold the bottom and the back of the forks and will not scratch them. Very easy to use.
6) Ordered them on Saturday night and received them on Wednesday morning. Also, recieved tracking number within 24 hours.
7) Packed nicely with bubble wrap and protected well. I know they are just tools, but its nice to see they care when shipping them.
8) Best part for me, the stands are covered by a lifetime warranty !! I had no reservations about purchasing them knowing that the company stands behind their products.
9) If you are looking for a nice strong set of stands at a great price, I would deffintaley reccomend gpi industries and their stuff.