4E Riding Boots - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-07-2002, 06:33 AM
Strength and Honor

Thanks much Kevlar and Smitty. After doing extensive research, there's not really much info out there on wide sizes, and none of the local dealers carry anything.

At least when making a haul up to Chitown I'll have a direction to head for products. And boots are next on my list of proper wear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-07-2002, 12:39 PM

Try making a call to Danner for they will build to any width & your size might be in their stock Thing is lst take a look at the Danner line THEN decided if you want them. It might not be in the store that carries Danner, but you can be measured & the order can be placed, bringing it in very shortly.
Like when I went to the store carrying Danner they did not even have that model ( I knew a lot about it along with tests done by SOF people). All boots of any Danner in their shop were E to EEE & I wanted D width which arrived in less then a week from USA to Cdn.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 10:14 PM

I have the most hard to satisfy feet and they're wide. I've recently had knee replacements on both knees so the right shoes make all the difference. My uncle suggested I try Orthofeet shoes after he had great success with them. So i did. I am very, very happy with these shoes!!! Now I'm looking for some cool summer shoes to wear on my cruise! Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode