Pazzo Levers on F4i - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Pazzo Levers on F4i

Installed the Pazzo levers I bought here in the classifieds and just wanted to share my thoughts. These were slighty used levers and still show no signs of wear for the worse.

Install: A snap ~ 10min adn I have never changed lever before.

Tools: Flat head screw driver and 10mm wrench.

Feel: Night and day better for me(IMHO). Took a second to get used to the clutch feel, stalled it at first and have not done that for a while, but went for a little ride down PCH and hands felt better after the ride. I am using position 2. Pretty cool to be able to flip the switch and find the comfort position on the ride.

Finish - Really nice looking peice of billet aluminum. Quality in every curve. Well thought out design. Really finishes off my bikes front end.

Conclusion: A great easy mod, price new maybe high, but the feel is right and even at full price I would do it again. Wish I would have done this mod sooner. Great looking functional mod IMHO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode