Some new accessories! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Talking Some new accessories!

To start off, i currently have a Cortech GX Sport mesh jacket with leather wear i need it and a removeable liner, joe rocket "UFO" leather gloves, and a HJC helmet.

Jacket
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...112&division=1

Gloves
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...106&division=1

Gloves are great! Jacket isn't too bad at all for the price, keeps cool as long as your moving...but i don't think i could ask for anything better living in Florida.

Anyways! On with the new stuff...just received my order in today from mc-superstore. I ordered the Icon backpack in black, Icon Strongarm pants, and Icon Field Armor Chukka boots.

The backpack is great, i love it! Pants for pretty cool too. There's no real padding in them, but the material is sturdy as hell so it will do it's job saving my skin. Only thing is i thought the patch on the butt was kinda gay so i spent way too much time taking it off lol...but they look great now!

About the boots...they seem real sturdy but i have two complaints. They're heavy as hell and in size 13 they are way to cluncky for easy shifting. I haven't even walked around in them, just sat on my bike but decided to send them back.

I could really use some suggestions for boots...i don't wait full race boots, but to want something that has ankle support. Am i better to just go with a leather work boot?

Last edited by FloridaMx5; 04-27-2006 at 08:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 06:33 AM

Hope your new gear works out for you. I've been thinking about picking up a pair of the ICON Super Duty cargo pants for running around town.

As far as boots go, I've got a pair of Trekstra Tactical boots. They cover the same area as racing boots, but are very light, and fit like a running shoe. You can't even tell that they're boots if you wear you pant legs over them. Cheaper than Race boots too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode