Sportbike World banner

Sepang Trackday this Weekend ...

991 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bbqq021 
#1 ·
Yup ... i heard a rumour it's all go ....

Not sure about Sat, but Sun is on ...... I'm keen for both, and if Sat is in the afternoon I'll prob go up early Sat morning ....

Anyone keen ... ??

#2 ·
Mss and this weekend coming

I am probably going to give saturday a miss even if it does happen since i want the following friday off to have a good practise for the MSS.

Will be going up sat avo and then the following week early friday morning.

Will be wheeling out what will look like a brand spanker of a bike covered in all sorts of stickers very similar to my 1989 FA cup album.

I now have an account at said sticker shop.

Your 6' x 1' "Legend III" stickers are ready Dave.

#3 ·
Re: Mss and this weekend coming

bbqq021 said:

Your 6' x 1' "Legend III" stickers are ready Dave.
Thanks bro .. I got them today ... they are fabulous ... oh .. Brian told me to tell you he was sorry for the way he reacted when you touched his arse ... but he didn't realise he was gay .. but now he is interested ... he said he would call the number you gave him ...

PS .. your "Call me, I don't do women .. ' stickers are ready bro ..

PPS ... now all you hetrosexual men out there .... no dissing our homosexual bike riding brother ..... even though he may ride so slow cause he loves looking at blokes arses in leather ... he is still a bike riding brother ...

#5 ·
Getting Closer

Dave

You do realise that when i beat you again you would have been beeten by a queer! and a fake one at that! :loser:

Pull your finger out Murray and keep the tap open for longer!

By the way - your "My name is Davina at the weekends" sticker is ready .:twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.