Sportbike World banner

Wv road report..

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Tea Bagger 
#1 ·
My friend Chris (red superhawk) who has ridden with some of us, just returned from Franklin WV. and said the roads were in great condition with little to none having anti skid on them. The first weekend we hit 65 and clear sky, I'm going down.:D

#4 ·
I was down on 50 and over to Thomas two weeks ago and it was a mess. Hopefully better now but history says it'll suck until we've had a few weeks without lows below freezing. It was fine until I hit the area just after the 50/92 intersection heading east. It's coming, though.:thumb:

#5 ·
Dad said:
I was down on 50 and over to Thomas two weeks ago and it was a mess. Hopefully better now but history says it'll suck until we've had a few weeks without lows below freezing. It was fine until I hit the area just after the 50/92 intersection heading east. It's coming, though.:thumb:
Dad, you in WV on the bike.... I never would have thunk it...:twofinger

#6 ·
Dad said:

Maybe we will have to do a recon ride down there before we have a large group of poeple with us. I'm still taking slack from last spring when we went up to Ohioplye and found gravel on the roads. Hell where I grew up, we didn't have paved roads til the early eighties. hahahahahaha

#7 ·
Tea Bagger said:
Maybe we will have to do a recon ride down there before we have a large group of poeple with us. I'm still taking slack from last spring when we went up to Ohioplye and found gravel on the roads. Hell where I grew up, we didn't have paved roads til the early eighties. hahahahahaha
You didn't have paved roads... You walked 5 miles to school up hill each way...:twofinger

#10 ·
If you guys are gonna head anywhere near my area, drop me a line! Me and a few others would love to join up. Besides I need to see just what these M1's will do:) We haven't really made it anywhere besides local area so I can't give you much feedback on some WV roads, but before long, I could prolly tell you whatever you might wanna know. That is unless Dad has already been there:D

ps...What are you doing with a picture of my sister:eek:

#13 ·
Why don't we just plan a group ride ,pick a date and we'll just head south..We can let snigg ride ahead of us to check for gravel on the turns. just kidding. let's use crammer instead...:twofinger

#14 ·
chuck sartoris said:
Why don't we just plan a group ride ,pick a date and we'll just head south..We can let snigg ride ahead of us to check for gravel on the turns. just kidding. let's use crammer instead...:twofinger

on a shiny new Triumph? No way, Snigg on a Honda sounds better. Hell he can just get some parts from Freddy's bike if he goes down.

#17 ·
Tea Bagger said:
Three times you said you were coming with us. Two times we waited for you. hahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahhaahaha
It was either get pissy drunk with some hot chicks at a club on saturday night, or go with a bunch of crazy old men to the twistys at 7am. It was just to hard to do. :D ;)
Now that i am moving to a place with a garage i think i will be able to handle getting up early for the long distance rides this year!:D :D

#18 ·
QuickCoCo1 said:
hahahahhahahahahahhaahaha
It was either get pissy drunk with some hot chicks at a club on saturday night, or go with a bunch of crazy old men to the twistys at 7am. It was just to hard to do. :D ;)
Now that i am moving to a place with a garage i think i will be able to handle getting up early for the long distance rides this year!:D :D

Oh okay, we will wait for you.....;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.