10/31/00 - How many tickets? - Page 6 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-16-2000, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jk6672
I guess I'm pretty lucky that this incident happened before they made speeding in excess of 20 over a felony offence.

WTF???? Speeding is a felony? How f-ing ridiculous. where do you live, Nazi Germany in the 1930s? Move, my friend. You live in an assbackwards part of the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-18-2000, 07:39 AM

1st ticket

got my first ticket in 10 years on either a bike or car.
A measley 70mph in a 50mph zone coming home on kanan dune road.Comeing over a crest,copper on the bottom. Oh weell.
post #53 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tech32
Ok, well, to put it bluntly, I was inquiring as if you were black or any other 'minority' race. Not trying to be rude or anything. I've been pulled over by white, black, latino, and women coppers before. I have yet to experience any mistreatment or cockiness from anybody....although I think women cops love to bust the inferior man....
Just my little spin on the subject!
No I am white…blonde hair blue eyes. But you are right…I think black guys do get pulled over for no other reason they are black. Further adding support to the idea that cops are ignorant bastards.
I hope I don’t piss off any women here when I say this but…women cops are different from guy cops. The guys have something to prove whether it be that they aren’t gay or that they can beat up the world cause the world beat the up when they were small. The “panties all in a bunch” comment was directed at the guy cops for further put down.
I should apologize to all the good cops out there though. The guys who believe what they are doing is right and that they are making a difference for the better. I have to apologize to all 100 of them.

post #54 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 04:23 AM

WTF???? Speeding is a felony? How f-ing ridiculous. where do you live, Nazi Germany in the 1930s? Move, my friend. You live in an assbackwards part of the world. [/B][/QUOTE]Round these parts speeding is a felony as well…and…if you get caught doing over 90 mph you get one day in jail for ever mph you do over 90 no ifs ands or butts. Lets see that mean I could potential end up in jail for 90 days….ouch.
Hey I understand somewhat. I know what type of driver/rider I am. I know what I can handle and what I cant. The cops DON’T. So they have to treat me like any other Joe Shomo. Even so does anyone want to tell me why 80% of the cops are looking at the HOV lanes 24/7? Because its revenue. You cant make any money off a drug dealer when he gets a lawyer that bails his ass out so why try? You cant make your quota off 2 drug dealers a day but you can off a 10 HOV lane violators. Its all F’ed…the whole thing.

post #55 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 04:41 AM

Talking Hmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Omnipresence
[B}The guys have something to prove whether it be that they aren’t gay or that they can beat up the world...
[/B]
I'm a little bit concerned, Omni. This isn't the first time you've made reference to "GAY, GUY COPS." Perhaps you have some type of twisted fantasy of being handcuffed by a "GAY, GUY COP?" "Hey officer, is that a baton in your pants, or are you just excited to beat me?!"
post #56 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 04:58 AM

Re: Hmm...

I'm a little bit concerned, Omni. This isn't the first time you've made reference to "GAY, GUY COPS." Perhaps you have some type of twisted fantasy of being handcuffed by a "GAY, GUY COP?" "Hey officer, is that a baton in your pants, or are you just excited to beat me?!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah thats it...I like to get pulled over by cops. I really like it when they try and tell me that driving in an X'ed off lane is a sin against humanity and that I deserve to be fined for it. I like it when the cop is so excited that hes “caught” someone he can’t stop smiling. I like the implication that such a small “deviance” will have profound effect on the world and may actually stop it from spinning on its axis and causing everyone to fly off into outer space.
You know its funny. I am going to tell you a little story. Not to long ago I got to go to Scotland a beautiful country to say the least. There was one thing I noticed there that I would like to share with you all. There was nothing in place to keep people from killing themselves from there own stupidity. There where no guard rails on walls that towered hundreds of feet from the ground. There where jagged spikes on the tops of fences in the city. A large hill that you could climb (as many people where doing) and die if you lost your footing a ¼ of the way up. Sharp spikes in window sets to keep people from climbing up into them. Put simply…if you are stupid enough to want to die or hurt yourself…they were going to let you. Not like here where they put up a fence on a wall that is only 10 feet of the ground. We are being raised to be sniveling crybaby’s by our country. Yeah sure….when you put someone else in danger from your own stupidly you should be taken to jail. But if you are out and only put yourself in danger then no one should bother you. It is a free country after all. Isn’t it?
Yeah give me a ticket for riding in an X’ed off lane…there by giving me a $150 and a raise in my insurance rate. Hey after all such and action is an affront against the human race. How dare I do such a thing! BTW while you’re at it…shoot my 41 times because I am trying to pull my wallet out to show you who I am. Hell if I weren’t dead I would thank you for showing me the era of my ways.
post #57 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 10:47 AM

Re: Re: Hmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Omnipresence
Yeah thats it...I like to get pulled over by cops. I really like it when they try and tell me that driving in an X'ed off lane is a sin against humanity and that I deserve to be fined for it...I am going to tell you a little story. Not to long ago I got to go to Scotland...There was one thing I noticed there that I would like to share with you all...There was nothing in place to keep people from killing themselves from there own stupidity...We are being raised to be sniveling crybaby’s by our country...But if you are out and only put yourself in danger then no one should bother you. It is a free country after all. Isn’t it?....BTW while you’re at it…shoot my 41 times because I am trying to pull my wallet out to show you who I am. Hell if I weren’t dead I would thank you for showing me the era of my ways.
Dude, are you Bipolar? Maybe you suffer from "Antisocial Personality Disorder." Take your lithium, Omni. I'm sure you'll feel much better! You're angry!
post #58 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 11:20 AM

Ok..what is Bipolar. As for antisocail disorder....I dunno...I seem to have quite a few friends...maybe thats because they are all scared of me..or pity me....or worse.
As for the gay baby seals.... I agree. Never liked the damn things. Listen, my feelings are that cops are bogus. Sorry thats just the way it is.
post #59 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 01:02 PM

Bipolar are polar bears who go bothways! And what is meant by cops being bogus. One of my favorite sayings is by Barovosky, "Its not that I dislike cops its just that I tend to feel better when they are not around"
post #60 of 102 (permalink) Old 12-19-2000, 01:12 PM
Pete

Quote:
Originally posted by Rossco929

WTF???? Speeding is a felony? How f-ing ridiculous. where do you live, Nazi Germany in the 1930s? Move, my friend. You live in an assbackwards part of the world.
Yeah, move to Canada, they're lightyears ahead of the rest of the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode