10/31/00 - How many tickets? - Page 11 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 102 (permalink) Old 07-10-2003, 11:03 AM

never been pulled over on the bike.

just lucky i guess.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 102 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 11:29 AM

alot

well here is my story. I wont go into the amount of tickets cause that would take a while. Needless to say i got some for excessive speeding, a few for burning my back tire and making alot of amoke, some for no insurance(Hey insurance is like $1000 a month when your 17!!!) and one for not wearing my helmet in las vegas(My girl friend at the time was wearing it on the back) Well my favorite story is when the cop pulled me over in the rain in phoenix. I was cruising on the freeway and some punk car kept getting agressive and trying to race me(obviously im not going to race at freeway speeds in the rain) well the car kept getting like 5 feet from my bike so i sped up and got off at the next exit. Well guess who saw me speed up to get away from the car. Yep the cop. So i get pulled over and im kind of glad because that car was too close for comfort and I tell the cop what happened,At this point the cop tells me he hates "us" because we think we can do anything,proceeds to throw me on the ground and put his boot on my head then when i mention that i am going to love to see what the judge says about his behavior he lets me up and says he was sorry and having a bad day. Then he still gives me a ticket for going ten over,when all i was trying to do was get away from the car who was going to make me wreck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode