02/27/00 What is the significance of your user name? - Page 4 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-02-2000, 06:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to FZR400Tony
Long story, try to make it short.

My Harley friend's wife calls me Honda-boy. She actually calls everyone something-boy (or she did anyway).

So one day I was trying to come up with a Yahoo! id. So I tried Hondaboy, taken, CBRboy, taken, cbrf2boy, and it was mine.

I think it's a stupid name, but what can you say, it stuck. Actually it's also quite easy to type. Anyway, it's not going to make any sense at all since I'm thinking about selling the F2. It's just an issue of money and the right bike.

Maybe I'll be SVboy or Buellboy or R1boy or R6boy or 996man!!! For now I'll stick to too cheap to buy a new bike cbrf2boy.

------------------
Tony

94 CBR600F2 streetbike
88 FZR400 trackbike
e-mail:[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-02-2000, 08:14 AM
Squidwannabe

Cool

Squidwannabe... I choose this because when i was 16 I puchased a 1979 CB750 SS or S cute bike, weighed a ton! I wore a friggin skidoo helmet (my friend lent it to me) as i had no money,wore no gloves,sneakers and a cheap jacket, I smashed this bike in less than a week... trying to show off!!!!

So in my books i dont even qualify for the term Squid.

------------------
post #33 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-02-2000, 06:44 PM

Cool

I'm not sure but it's on my bikes plate too!

------------------
RLJ3RD ... 98' R1
"The only thing worse than regret is not trying"

post #34 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-04-2000, 06:41 AM

Smile

This name was a quick one, no thinking involved. My wife and I just bought 2 new Suzuki's. I got the 600 Katana and she bought a new Grand Vitara 4x4. My email name is ba4rnr(BadAss 4Runner). I am pretty well known in TX and OK in the 4x4 groups. I used to do alot of hardcore 4 wheeling, but got burned out on it and freaked all my friends out and sold it last weekend and bought the Katana. Some of them think that I am joking, but I have given up the 4x4 fun and am ready to scrap knees again.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
2000 Katana 600
post #35 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-04-2000, 08:36 AM

Not as if it really needs any explanation, but I think I'd feel left out if I didn't post....

I ride a CBR and I am a girl = CBRCHICK

I guess it came from questions like "Who's the chick on the CBR?"

My e-mail address, hondahuney @hotmail came about b/c someone already had CBRCHICK so... I choose the honda name b/c it was the tag given to me by my high school vice principal...

There ya go...

Kirsty....

------------------
"No, this isn't my boyfriend's bike..."
My web site [URL=http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/9025]

post #36 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-05-2000, 03:31 AM

Just my last name, first int. last int. Thats what happens when you find a place like this just before bed.

------------------
semper fi
post #37 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-06-2000, 05:48 AM

most people here should be able to figure it out... i love speed, in cars, on bikes, on a snowboard, on the water, u name it... if there is a way to make it go faster even if its not supposed to ill find it... a side note.. top speed isnt necassarily what im always after, it more like finding the max speed for a situation & trying to push it just a little farther than that... yes sometimes it bites me, but when it doesnt... oh god, that is my drug.

other boards & people who see my email addy think i like crystal. i have NEVER done drugs in my life, not at raves, not at parties, not in the bathroom in highschool, not even weed. i rarely even drink. adrenaline is my drug, all natural.

------------------
post #38 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-07-2000, 07:25 AM

If you can't figure it out...
Nt= Not Fst=Fast Engh= Enough...
Nickname my roomie gave me because Nothing is Fast enough for me...but my 97 Gixxer is getting close!

Wade
97 GSXR-750

------------------
post #39 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-07-2000, 08:49 AM

my mom liked it the rest is history.

------------------
its not what you ride, its that you ride
'94 CB250
'99 YZFR6
post #40 of 277 (permalink) Old 03-09-2000, 09:33 PM

Heth comes from my last name Hetherington and J comes from my first name Jason. The 7 was my football number in high school.

------------------
97 FZR 600
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode