Sportbike World banner

Mollies nights .... your all CANTS !!

827 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Legend 
#1 · (Edited)
Right, firstly ... all that have NOT turned up to the evenings of pleasure on a regular basis are now all confirmed as CANTS .. and have no say in the evenings activities (which usually constitute fark all) and/ or what night these will be held on or where we go.

Secondly, I'm changing the name from "Mollies Wednesdays" to "The Dave and Max show with their Fellow Looser Friends"

Thirdly, those that don't turn up ... no more farkin complaining about how shite the club is and that we need to get it started ... fark off the bunch of ya ... ya CCAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTSSS.

Fourthly ..... I have a bent willie.

:squid:

P.S Thinking of changing it to Tuesday nights after MotoGP, prob still have it a Mollies as the big screen is always useful and we should have some footage of the weekend for next Tuesday.

#2 ·
Come on Legend.....

Even I noticed the amount of posts that said they definitely couldn't do Wednesdays, so that might have something to do with the reason why your numbers are down for your 'Mollies Wednesdays':rolleyes: twonk

By the way that includes me - no babysitter on Weds, and I know you don't want the demon spawn there - chicken. So if you want my highly valuable chuck's insight into the biking world;) you'd better change the day - wouldn't it be better fortnightly? Give everyone the opportunity to forget the slagging off they got at the previous meet:D

Bent willie - what were you and Max up to? Don't tell Boycie!

Mrs S

#4 ·
Please accept my humble apologies

Ledge,

Sorry, but I was getting my bike prepped for the weekend.

Yes, Iam in..

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :jawdrop:

#5 ·
Was gonna turn up but was down at ICB instead. Kinda figured that if I went to Mollies, I would just do the normal lurking around, keeping a tight lip and do my fark all in my own desolate corner. But seriously, I had a couple of mates to attend to at ICB. Will see you at the next one...

#6 ·
WOLVERINE II said:
Was gonna turn up but was down at ICB instead. Kinda figured that if I went to Mollies, I would just do the normal lurking around, keeping a tight lip and do my fark all in my own desolate corner. But seriously, I had a couple of mates to attend to at ICB. Will see you at the next one...
Good on ya stranger .... but .... have you ever got round to JOINING the farkin club :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.