New RSV-R Edwards Replica - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2003, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

New RSV-R Edwards Replica

As a followup to previous post ( 03 RSV-R ) I have been told by the dealer that a new version of the 03 RSV-R will be relaeased in very limited number with a colour scheme to match his GP bike and with the 2-1-2 WSB Akro pipes and an uprated engine package. ( 100+ kw )

I am uncertain of the extra items on board other than the radial brakes and close ration gearbox, as real specs are scarce ( still waiting on a reply from the importer ) due in OZ some time in May with a money up front to ensure allocation as only 5-10 coming to Australia also still to be confirmed.

Some times it pays to wait I came so close this week to placing an order for the 03 model pricing is said to be about $40k AUS I will post any additional information I get from the dealer, Has anyone heard anything from your side of the world also still hearing rumours of a road going CUBE in the near future!

Safe Rides.

Green 00 9R Full Ti akropovic system,Ohlins suspension,Factory jet kit/Advancer, Fren turbo lines,Carbon Pan & Hugger, MRA Smoked screen, Full Head Port & Flow, Cams Dialed, Comp Raised, BMC Filter, Aprilia RSV-R Edwards Replica rear sets race shift nothing else needed.
If its big and Green or Black is't sure to be mean! Green ZX10R FP Special build with the lot a work in progress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Edwards Replica RSV-R

Aprilia as of today have updated their site in Italy with a section detailing the new Edwards Bike with photos and information this can be viewed at the attached link!

Enjoy as you Drool can't wait till mine arrives!

http://www.aprilia.com/portale/eng/m...lo.phtml?id=15

Green 00 9R Full Ti akropovic system,Ohlins suspension,Factory jet kit/Advancer, Fren turbo lines,Carbon Pan & Hugger, MRA Smoked screen, Full Head Port & Flow, Cams Dialed, Comp Raised, BMC Filter, Aprilia RSV-R Edwards Replica rear sets race shift nothing else needed.
If its big and Green or Black is't sure to be mean! Green ZX10R FP Special build with the lot a work in progress!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2003, 08:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to QuickCoCo1
sAW this bike on the website...looks wicked.....but for 20+ thousand us dollars you can just keep that....i am sick of buying things just for the name.....gets really old......like me try to buy a diamond for my lady...only diamond she will except is tiffanys o well

PIttsburgh Police Magnet

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

LA Edwards

Quickcoco1, had my Edwards about 3 weeks now ready for the first service will have the air box restrictors removed and the Upgraded Chip fitted. So far this bike just flat out ROCKS has some serious Mumbo over the standard RSV and No vibrations !

The confidance the whole package instills is just amazing the suspension and brakes are another level again I am just not to sure about the tyres a little on the slippery side in anything other than totally dry and clean.

It will be interesting to see how really goes when its totally run in and on a good dry road, I have ordered another set of tyres the same as I am running on my ZX9-R Diablo Corsa Pirelli very impressed with them greater confidence in wet conditions.

But the bike just amazes me with the quality in most areas, I have ordered a set of rearsets as my boots keep getting stuck on the shifter/peg, tall in the saddle heavier on the wrists but worth it all.
Safe Rides.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode