Sportbike World banner

I m going to try....

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  o|||||||o 
#1 ·
I am gonna try to get more stunna footage today. So stay tuned for links to the madness. ;)

Now, just gotta find a few good cameramen :huh:

#8 ·
Please don`t use a tail or tank cam to film wheelies, anyone can go out and look at the sky or pavement at 90mph if they want. :(

#14 ·
MADBUSA2002 said:
Saw some really excellent video today. Dumb ass kids running wheelies, past 5.0 on purpose. Don't know if they got caught. Real ballsy stuff.

Ever see Ghost Rider: The final ride? He splits between a parked car and a cop at a stop sign and then does a wheelie, gets the cop to chase him, does a u-turn with cop still following, then gets on the freeway, slows down for the cop to catch up and then rides wheelie out for a good while, with a couple cops still in pursuit... entertaining stuff. Probly get you shot here, but hes from sweden. He also did a run in that video, 45 miles in 15min on public freeways :eek:

#15 ·
wantanaprilia said:
Ever see Ghost Rider: The final ride? He splits between a parked car and a cop at a stop sign and then does a wheelie, gets the cop to chase him, does a u-turn with cop still following, then gets on the freeway, slows down for the cop to catch up and then rides wheelie out for a good while, with a couple cops still in pursuit... entertaining stuff. Probly get you shot here, but hes from sweden. He also did a run in that video, 45 miles in 15min on public freeways :eek:

Shit, you should have seen Ernie's ride for turkey special $ 4.95 in WV. That was insane!

#17 ·
Tea Bagger said:
Shit, you should have seen Ernie's ride for turkey special $ 4.95 in WV. That was insane!
I`m not sure if its lack of sleep or what, but I`m almost in tears after reading that.

#24 ·
cstmgsxr said:
keep day's times posted, i would like to get some footage, i will bring the video camera, just need someone to stand by and tape...
Only thing is, you live far away. When I call Terry to go and shoot some, it is on the spot. LIke, I call, and we agree to meet within a half hour. I will post here. I would like to see you come to the burgh and stunt with us. This was we could post footage.

Yay-Yay/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.